Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody fan of Maaya Sakamoto here? - Minitokyo

Anybody fan of Maaya Sakamoto here?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I surveyed many of J-Music and anime music listeners amongst my friends, and somehow found something out -- there aren't many of them to know about Maaya Sakamoto and/or her songs.

I think it's kinda odd, since, IMHO, Sakamoto-san sang so many high-quality anime songs. To name some, "Tune the Rainbow" from RahXephon movie, "Cloud 9" and "Gravity" from Wolf's Rain, and also "Loop" from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle.

What about you guys here? Is there any Sakamoto-san's fan here? Oh, and please mention the song you like from her, too. :) Just want to know.

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

Hi I am also a fan of Maaya Sakamoto. I just started listening to her songs, so I don't know much of her songs. I am sure that I like the song loop, cloud 9 and the 2nd ending song of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. I am looking forward in listening to more of her songs.

Signature

Well the songs that i have listen from her that i like are Garden of Everything and loop. but thats basicly about it...

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

BIG FAN of Maaya-san!.. i got all her albums from Jpop suki.. <333 ...current faves are: Neko to Innu.. and Platina from card captor..
Gravity, Hemisphere, Garden of Everything.. Dive! close second... hard to pick really.. T_T

ego vici mundum

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I love her! Maaya-san is so great ! Her voice is awesome! Love many songs : The Garden of Everything, Tune the Rainbow, Tell Me What the Rain Knows, Gravity, Hemisphere, Ongaku, Yubiwa, Sora, Hikari no Naka E,...*blah blah blah*

Signature Image

kthxAya

kthxAya

She Sheds No Tears

I love Maaya, but I'm not really a fan of her, I love her music and all, I listen to it once in a while but I was never really a big fan.

Fear Is Only But A Image In Your Mind.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Quote by kthxAyaI love Maaya, but I'm not really a fan of her, I love her music and all, I listen to it once in a while but I was never really a big fan.

Me too. ^^

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.