Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Html codes - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Anyone knows of a good html site?
im not asking for the tutorials...really i read it and is abit confuse... i was wondering if someone knows of a site that gives sample html codes like examples?

Hope someone would help..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

It would be great if people just use google or something, I already see 2 threads on HTML help ... I'll provide a list of good links. If it's too complicated for you, I suggest you give up, because HTML is like the easiest to learn, it's the basic.

W3 Schools HTML Tutorial
Echo Echo HTML Site
Webmonkey HTML Tutorials
Page Resource HTML
HTML Quick List

The last one has some examples if you know what you're looking for.

Looks like you seemed to be enjoying Html. So here another link. It's more of Advanced with Javascript and html tags. They provide you the codes but i believe learning from examples from them helps much more. Sorry if i post real late.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/

Hope it helps. :D

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

^ dynamic drive is a great source of xhtml as well ;)

Signature

The W3 schools link posted above is pretty good. Explains everything in a reasonable amount of detail, gives examples, and it also lets you modify those examples and shows you the results of your modifications pretty much straight away. I work in the industry and we still use that site when we need to quickly check something so it's definitely a recommended reference.

I'm very happy to see people appreciating Webstandards... ;)
I thought to fight against Windmills....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.