Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE: FAY D Flourite - Minitokyo

TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE: FAY D Flourite

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

WHO is Fay D Flourite??

son of the king
30 votes
servant of the king
6 votes
the real king
8 votes
wizard who work with the king
17 votes
wizard who walk pass the country
3 votes
wizard who live in the country
11 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

HELLO~

IN TSUBASA -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- by CLAMP
There is a cool man called Fay D Flourite

WHO is he actually?

I know he put the "ashlo"king in his world into the water
and left his world (for fears of "ashlo" may wake up + chasing after him?)
BUT what is his identity?
Is he the son of the king or person who serves the king?
the real king?wizard who work with the king?
wizard who walk pass the country?
wizard who live in the country?

I guess he could be the son of the king
in the second ending of TSUBASAII animation
there is a little FAY (as far as I believe)playing with an unknown pet
FROM his clothes which is so lovely~
I think he could be the son of the king

BUT why did he put the "ashlo"king in his world into the water?
IS he too bad that Fay has to stop "ashlo"king to rule his country?

Do you have any other clues showing who is Fay D Flourite?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Fai is quite a mystery. I have been nursing two trains of thought about Fai. Either Ashura was evil and Fai was the good guy by imprisoning him, or Fai was the "evil one" who imprisoned Ashura for his own selfish reasons. I'm more inclined to believe the latter though...

I've been watching/reading both the anime and manga and I don't recall Ashura ever being stated as the king. I was under the impression that Ashura was just a higher ranking wizard or something... From the latest episode of the anime it seems like they're finally giving us some history on Kuro-pon, so hopefully Fai isn't too far behind! *crosses fingers*

Signature Image

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Im quite curious about him myself. He always has that happy go lucky air about him, but you start to get the feeling that his just like that to cover up his real feelings. I havent watched the anime yet, and I admit I am behind on the manga by about two volumes since 10 came out this week, but they really havent done much with him but to hint at his past. Maybe his mysterious-ness is why hes my favorite character. Plus hes just so pretty to look at...

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I find him a mystery too.. I find that he's a character that doesn't want others to read into him (thus he's happy-go-lucky character?)..
I hope we'll be able to have more information on him! haha

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Fay is a whol mystery, I thing he is the prince of Ceres, tht's my opinion...furthermore I think that we will soon know the truth about Fay...time for Fay's past...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH *_*
Fay, my lovely Fay, my beloved Fay, my injured Fay, my mysterious Fay, my Aqi-chan-and-my Fay *_________*

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

His fate seems to be difficult~Probably KURUGANE will give him half of his one eye

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

I think he is the real King of Seresu...but really know one knows but clamp. I hope clamp soon retell his past...

Ne, I think he has to be a king or something - ch 106 splash page = the writings said "A cruel king or a loving companion... something something something".

Interesting topic...

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

hm that is a hard question to answer i think he might be prince but now that i think about it if he was prince and he sealed his king why would he abandoned his country

yeah~s
eemings quite a lot of people think
he could be the prince or the king~~
Do any body have any more other suggesstions?

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i dont no that much about fai but... hes really cool an hott ^^
m.i.a. ^^

hmmm if I remember correctly Fay and Chii refered to him as Prince Ashura... but I rather think that his the King of Celes.
After reading the manga I think it's possible that they were loveres and Fay was decieved by Ashura... dunno why but I often get the impresion that Fay loved him ^^''''
Ah well I hope we'll see soon, as for know the manga got really really intresting...<eh>
.... one more week for the new chapter ...one more week X.X

Oh please, Fay is not the Celes king. Why would he fear papa Ashura so if he was? There was a war in his world and he used his magic to stop the ruling king from doing something stupid. Ashura is more powerful than Fay, definately, because Fay is afraid that Ashura will wake up from the magicly induced sleep Fay put him in. If Ashura can break from his sleep, he can attempt to hunt down Fay and get him back for crossing him.

Fay's a fugitive running from his world's king and law.

Fai is definitely my fave character from Tsubasa Chronicles! Personally I don't think he's royalty or anything, but just a wizard on the run...I'm looking forward to learning more about him though!

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Is it possible for fai to be the king of Ceresu?
I mean, when he left his country he said..."since I have sealed Ahura-ou (King Ashura)..." so it is quite impossible for him to be the king because why should he then say king ashura? but maybe....argh...Fai's past is totally mysterious, I hope we will be able to read something about his past soon @.@..at least a whole volume *_*..kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my (and Aqi's) hot Fai

Signature Image

ebacusta

The Silent Acrobat

Fye seems keen to help others and learn about their pasts but not quite as keen to let others do the same for him. As people have already pointed out, it's highly unlikely that Fye is any sort of royalty. He's a wizard (not as powerful anymore since he's lost his tattoo thingy), who is, as previously stated, on the run. That's currently all we know about him. And he is hot. Very much so.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all...

the tattoo was just kinda like a bind.
fye said he wont use magic without his tattoo, not htat he cant and he becomes less powerful coz its gone.
fye may be the most powerful magician in his country.. hell, he could create barriers from just whistling (ch106)
i like the theory that fye is the bad guy, sealing his king in deep sleep, and putting on masks of being happy-go-lucky..
seems like kuro-sama sometimes can see thru him..

Signature

this is a CLAMP'S manga so i'm sure, fay is ashura's boyfriend

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Quote by TaoRenthis is a CLAMP'S manga so i'm sure, fay is ashura's boyfriend

Oh my! what a statement!
Nop, I think the same that fireflywishes, mainly in the part that fai is evil!
He's the wolf in the sheep costume

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

No, I think Fai is a..killer, cause i haven't read the newest chapters. I don't know where i can download it *_*, Then, I think ...he isn't Ashura's boyfriend, i can't trust it !

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Hmm, theory one is that Fai was Ashura's sex toy. He then escaped. XD
No, just kidding. I hope we'll get some backstory on him, coz it's sorely needed.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

^LOL I LIKE THAT. I go with Ashura's sex toy too. Mm, partialy influenced by a fic i read...

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

what kind of statements do you use here ^_^""
Fai and the boyfriend from Ashura....not everything is like the relationship between f.e. Kamui and Fuuma.
Yeah, I also things he is at least the strongest magician in his country. After all, he was able to seal Ashura and as you can see in the latest chapters that his magic is very powerful although he has lost his tattoo, his wand and

Spoiler (show)

his left eye, the source of his magic

I am looking forward to his past to know the circumstances for his false smile that hides his sorrowful pain
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI *_*

Signature Image

I havent read the manga at all, so I do not know what happens. I do know Chii was Fai apprentice/creation and she was to watch over Ashura. I think that Ashura was doing something evil/bad that was not him just a bad desicion. So Fai put him to sleep with his strong magic, yet he knows it wont keep Ashura. Tis why he is on the run.

I also think that Fai followed Ashura and did something bad, that is why Kurogane always asks him why do you want to die so bad for. This was mentioned in the what I call the Theme park story arc at the end of the first season.

Chris

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by harunokatami2Full Moon Wo Sagashiet Wallpapers

Er sense to this thread? or just spamming...

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.