Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moonlight is new - Minitokyo

Moonlight is new

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hello tere I just started here I haven't been wallapaper makeing for long . . . I'm still learning but trying hard I'd love to make some friends. Any way . . . stupid question, credits? What are they how do they work?

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

hey there little fellow haha i ssee credits... well credits is there for you to submit wallpapers artworks and scan.... you also use them to make groups...
for more info read this:
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

and please do read this:
http://support.minitokyo.net/

We tend to be strict but hey that keeps us alive ;)

oh sorry where are my manners

WELCOME TO MT! ;)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

lol this looks like lots of fun . . . so how do I emprove my dowloads?

merged: 08-07-2006 ~ 05:38pm
oh dear do you think I should give up then from the sounds of it they will probbably just get rid of my work.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Give up... no this is just the beggining...
Its true MT wallpaper rules are harsh basically because we have lots of talented artist thus we have to raise our standard of art....

Dont worry it takes time to make wallpaper that are wonderfull... We just need that perserverance..

Anbout the downloads... to control the people going in just to download... they make it so that the quota is at 5 but this quota will increase to 5 everyday... and if your quota is finished you may use your credits too ;)

Well hope that explain all
Hav a nice day :)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

yep sertanly helped!

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here... and you'll do ok in this complex site.

Try to use first the Sandbox forum to get tips about how improving your wallpapers.

See you around.

Almina

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

HI~! welcome to minitokyo!
emm...credits? you just have to participate anything here, the credits will just add up . there are like money. you will need them to process certain things inside this site, also(hard to say..) to limit anyone from excess downloads without contributing anything...so to say, there're quite strict rules (or laws) to follow~

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

hi

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Welcome to MT^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.