Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's the best DearS? - Minitokyo

Who's the best DearS?

Tagged under DearS

Which DearS would you Pick?

Ren
12 votes
Miu
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hi everyone i recently join the DearS group it's great, that is an awesome series. and great Manga as well i only have 3 volumes so far i already love the story. about Takeya and Ren those are werid but not in a bad way, well anyway how would you like and alien slave that does whatever you tell it to no question asked although if i had DearS like Ren i would treat her like a friend rather then a slave. well would you do and what kind of DearS would you want? Oh by the way feel free to join the DearS group if you want the more members the better.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I prefer Ren, she can be easily trciked to do some "naughty" things XD

But Miu has better manners, she'll make a perfect maid :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

ren's better^^
she likes takeya like me lol
shes stronger than miu and i hate pink

yeah, pink really sucks ^^
I also dislike Miu not being lively enough. If you tell her something, she will just do it without discussing or anything. Live with her would be pretty boring I imagine. Having Ren in the house, there will always be action! But the best would be a whole group of dears around ^^

Das Ende ist nahe...

ENDE!!!

My God, I'd take Ren any day! Miu is a hardcore b!tch!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Quote by iamthewalrusMy God, I'd take Ren any day! Miu is a hardcore bitch!

Wow that's pretty harsh is she really all that bad? ^_^'

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please refrain from creating superlative threads as these do not contribute meaningful discussions to the forums.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.