Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kakashi's REAL FACE UNDER THE MASK! - Minitokyo

Kakashi's REAL FACE UNDER THE MASK!

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/alexjohnc3/Other/random/memes/shopped/shopped-animu1.jpg

Kyoto1421267

Silver Hanyou

Does he really look like that? I thought hed look a little different ya know? im not sure thats really him but whatever...

Winter is ever lasting in this world in which I dwel, this is my reality...this is my shell

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

That would ruin Kakashi, his face is supposed to be hidden ^^ An exposed Kakashi wouldn't be Kakashi anymore.

Signature

Thats actually another mask. The real kakashi has big lips lips lips....lips....

Ha ha......definitely shopped. reminds me of the time when Naruto was imagining how Kakashi would look like underneath that mask...sexy lips...otter tooth...hahaha...lol...

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

that is so not Kakashi, i can tell mayybe one day they will show his face and we will see what is under the mask.

I LOVE KAKASHI!

[img=undefined]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Shuurei/newmoviekakashi.jpg[/img]

This looks real

some one said he shows his face in 1 of the movies :x

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

it's just a fanatr.. seen so many of those before...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

I prefer him with his mask. And I like that whole suspenseful thing about him.

AsuCagaIsLove

AsuCagaIsLove

Sprend AsuCagas Love Yall ^_^!!!

whoa...that can't be Kakashi,he looks more serious...i like him better with the mask ! =D

he looks better if the mask remained as it is D: this is shopped and it's O L D

I think Masashi Kishimoto intentionally want to hide Kakashi's face and made him a mystery. Cuz there's one episode of anime vers, when Naruto n Sasuke n Sakura try to reveal his true face, remember?

Lol. I'm sooo curious about seeing his real face =p If there are pictures of Kakashi without his mask, someone made it. =p

To my knowledge Kishimoto hasn't showed any picture of Kakashi without his mask. If they show him without his mask he looses his appeal =/

^ I agree ;) he lookz extra sexy with his mask

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

I agree with miraku-spike chan he does look better without the mask.

P.S. that isent his real face, someone just created it from a different picture

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... hmmm... yeah... where's the fun if you get to see his face? hahahaha... don't mind me... i'm a fool trying to get attention...^_^

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Yeah I kinda agree with pandemonium4146-san about the where's the fun if you see his face part. The episode where Team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke) tried to get him to take off his mask was hilarious! Treating him to ramen... boxing glove....eating it in a few minutes while Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji showed up and blocked the view. (No offense or anything to Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji/fans/etc.)

Nah. Thats not him. Its obvious. But... He still looks cute!^^

It looks shopped to me too. I like him with his mask

I thot he was hot but when I saw him weth out his mask I lost inthrest but I don't know why.I proble like him becuse I whonted to see what was behind his mask. Pleas don't call me crazy

Then again, it would explain why he's wearing it...

i think i know how he look but i think he look cool>-<(or do he?)

He looks absolutely fantastic in Japanese fanart. Any other image of him without the mast that looks official is definitely not.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.