Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 standards in finding the right one for you?.. - Minitokyo

standards in finding the right one for you?..

page 1 of 1 20 total items

*topic.. just curious.. ^_^'

could be qualities, hobbies, characteristics..

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Care to expand a little more on the original post? You should always repeat the thread topic in the first post and give an opinion at least ;)

Firstly I'll acknowledge the fact that everyone's definition of "right" differs, so the standards will of course change. As soon as you define what's "right", you'll know what the standards are.

My definition of right is probably an easy going kind of person who is considerate. And would probably put up with any tantrums or fits X-P Patience is a virtue.

As for the other qualities-- taller than me, slightly older and preferably sharing the same interests... and have some sort of musical swing, because I'm a music fanatic X-P

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

sorry, kuroimisa.. alright, what i meant by the right one for you means your own standards.. what you are trying to find in your future soulmate if ever you'll find one.. i wont go detailed but generally i like a girl who is a bit on all moods, like sports, likes music and a musician, nice and kind, and most of all a Christian.. :)

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I understand, I do have standards that the right person must meet before she can really get into my heart.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

emm..same as mine. Although i have a distinctive standard on my future soulmate's looks, i would prefer much to lookout for her inner personality first=many similarities between us would be ideal, not just one or a few.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by kokuyuemm..same as mine. Although i have a distinctive standard on my future soulmate's looks, i would prefer much to lookout for her inner personality first=many similarities between us would be ideal, not just one or a few.

Agreed.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Hmm.. someone nice, considerate of my thoughts/feelings/opinions, caring, loving, kind, responsible... yea that's about it =)

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

I do have standards but i just say that i don't. This is because you can disappoint yourself when you do find someone.
Mine? I'd say what foreverforgotten said. Inner personallity counts.

I have sort of weird and shallow standards, but there is a big long story behind them that I am sure you don't want me to get into. Well, anyways here are some of them. I want someone who is kind, caring, funny, positive, compassionate, hard working, family oriented, non-sex addict, non-obsessive, (Here comes the shallow) Has a car and a nice job. I don't want someone that I have to pay for everything. I have had one too many boyfriends were that is the case.
I hope I can find someone normal and kind who won't be a stalker! :)

there is no such thing as perfect standards since we all have different opinions about everything.. our reasoning may be wierd to some but what's important is that they mean something to you.. i go for personality and character, looks is somewhat a part of the two but comes as a bonus if you think about it.. :P anyways, thanks for sharing guys!..

Hmmmmmmm... I would have to say that I would like someone kind, compassionate, understanding, loving, caring and intelegent. But, when you think about it, that would almost be asking for perfection.....

---

Umm someone that is compassionate and charming. can't be stupid no offense or have a bad temper....cooking is good but not required...have to be funny and able to relax. Good looks certainly don't hurt but it's not the main point

Jeannette

Jeannette

your love means everything to me

well, i prefer a gd looking guy with gd personalities

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Umm... Has to have a brain X-P *lol*
Sense of humor! A bright future (if he wants to the long way too >.>)
And respect my beliefs/opinions/... Someone that if we break-up won't be an stalker! and i think that's about it XD

mmm, lets see, a girl that has a sense of humur, has a care free attidude and doesnt care what others think of her, loves to have fun, but knows that there is a time for things to be done and understands me. other than that, it'll be great to have some similarities :)

Let's see...

This is the preliminary cut-off criteria:
a. GOOD looking, yes, good looking with capital G-O-O-D. Let's be honest here, if I have to see him a lot, I want to be comfortable seeing him, not barfing whenever I see him.
b. He can drive. So, I am getting a porsche, if he crashes it, he dies. Horribly, painfully, and slowly, so, if he wants to go out with me, no doubt he'd want to drive my car, he'd better drive well.
c. Some brain. So, I am going to talk to him, too, I presume, so yeah, some brain will be good. An IQ score of at least 140 is required, 150 recommended. Open-mindedness required. Ability to debate highly recommended. Yes, I know, I hate narrow stupid people, and I don't want to, nor do I have the time to deal with them.
d. Ability to program and use computers. I am a programmer, so, I will talk like one. He'd better understand, or else... next!
e. Interest in sports. I like football, I like going to the pub to watch football. He'd just have to deal
f. Speaks at least 2 other languages besides proper English. Yes, I like multilingual people. I speak several languages myself, and I want to travel left and right. If I go, I know he'd want to come with, and he'd better be able to order food on his own.

Now, on to the long-term thing:
a. The whole love thing. Everyone wants to be loved, so, yeah, I want to be loved, too. If this is to be a long term relationship, he'd better love me, and be in love with me
b. The whole sex thing. If I am marrying him, he'd better have high libido, otherwise, i think there's going to be trouble.
c. The whole sarcastic thing. I am a sarcastic person. He'd better be able to take that and return some. Otherwise, it'd get boring fast.

Hmmm... if he passed all that... well... why, I have found my guy :-P

I only have a few qualities in a guy that I am looking for. I want a guy that has good manors, is a hard worker, and can drive. I really hate it when a guy has poor manors and doesn't know how to treat other people respectfully.
I would also like it if they liked anime. But I know that a lot of people are not into that so it is not an absolute quality that I guy must have.
I am very shy and nervous about speaking out in front of people. Once I get to know someone though I feel more comfortable.
I don't think that I will ever find the right person for me and I refuse to settle for someone that I know is not right for me. I have done that in the past and it only caused pain. I would rather be one of those spinster cat ladies then settle for someone.

most important : open-minded, have motivation to change bad habits (I mean if she likes to smoke or something, if I tell her to stop, she wouldn't say 'mind your own business' or something like that)

second most important : same hobbies like I do (by having same hobbies, we would interact more and that will strenghen our relationship)

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I'm gonna score myself with babyLemon's standards:

1) Good looking? I'm decent. Trust me, I won't scare you away.
2) Driving skill: I can drive. One flat tire is the only fault I ever had.
3) Brains? I got an IQ of a 1000. Just kidding, but I'm definitely above high school standard thinking.
4) Computer programmer? Crap.
5) Sport interest: I play football for fun. Also baseball and basketball.
6) Multilingual? No, I speak english and understand some other languages but not speak them.
7) Love? Sure.
8) Sex: Uhhhh, I dun know.
9) Sarcasm: What the heck is that? Lolz. Told ya.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.