Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Princess Of Orbs Contest Voting Coming to a Close Soon - Minitokyo

The Princess Of Orbs Contest Voting Coming to a Close Soon

Group announcement by The-Princess-Of-Orb

page 1 of 1 4 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there all wonderful members of The Princess Of Orb i just wanted to tell everyone that the contest voting will be closed on August the 25 so to everyone that has just voted for the drawn stories and intending on voting for the fanfictions later as you all have stated please try to get your vote in before the the closing date or if you havent voted at all i strongly advise you do people because there is alot of wonderful entries in the contest that you will like the contestants put alot of time and effort into there entries so please come and vote...*smiles*.

Oh and i wanted to give a special thanks to Kan-chan for once again helping me with this annoucement...*smiles*.

Well i hope everyone has a wonderful day and have fun..*hugs*.

From your forever loving all of you Administrator, Cagalli...aka..thingperson

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

Hey cagalli,i havent voted yet.but im gonna :D

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

ahahha no problem i am glad i could help u ;)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

oh yay.! ^^ people hurry and vote..! ^^ good luck to all..! ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.