Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello - Konichiwa :D - Minitokyo

Hello - Konichiwa :D

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Summer67

Summer67

Wyld Chan

Greets!

I thought a proper introduction should be made, as I've been mainly staying in the shadows getting acquainted with MT and all it has to offer.

With in the last few months I've really become a fan of anime and it's works. A Bleach search lead me to this site, and I instantly fell in love with the place.

I help a few sites with moderating, and it was through member's Anime conversations, that I thought I should at least see what all the fuss was about and check out a show or two.

So, my local tv station has an anime night that I discovered, and started watching my first FMA episode. It wasn't bad. I like to make informed opinions so decided to tune in the next week to see a bit more. Though I'd like to say I was hooked the following week, I really believe that first episode dragged me to the anime dark side ;)

Since then I've been trying to get my hands on as much anime as possible lol. XD

My participation level hasn't been what I'd really like to contribute yet, as other jobs/family life have me currently busy, but I do plan to stick around and become a great member of this community.

So, thanks for having me here, Thanks to the staff that help make this site possible, and I look forward to getting to know more people here and having a great time :D

hey there summer67! welcome! :D

glad you decided to join! :)

you like FMA too?! ooh...who's your fave character anyway?..mine's uh...i can't decide between roy and ed....lol XD

well...see ya then! bye! :) ;)

Welcome and Hello there, summer67-san ! *Hands Chocolate Bar with Almond Fillings*

So happy you found your way here ! Woot! You enjoyed Bleach And FMA too! Ah...i must say, you handle your self-introduction really well too. =D

Wow ! You help out been a mod. too !

If you have not seen the technical Support site here are the links :

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/50403/common-problems-mt-fix-them/

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/18908/custom-userpages-tutorials-requests/ <-----Just for ur userpage custom makes. :D

If you ever need help feel free to ask around. ^_^ Enjoy your stay here, have a superlicious great time and see you often in the MT neighbourhood !

Ja-nei! ;)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Welcome to MT!~ konichiwa~ \
I hope you love it here as much as I do, im sure you'll be making friends here in no time at all :D I know I did

??

konichiwa^^! welcome to MiniTokyo summer67!Hope yah love the site as all we do.Hope we can be friends^^.I like FMA to.well till next time Ja ne^^

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

ohiyo(is that u spell it?) well everyone says konnichiwa ill say ohiyo!welcome to MT

Summer67

Summer67

Wyld Chan

:D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

@ krys, That's a tough question lol. I like both, and quite a few others, but I think I'd have to pick Ed, his determination to get things done outweigh him slightly over Roy lol

@ firemace..... chocolate and almonds.... ( I think this guy all ready knows me all ready,as those are a weakness of mine lol ) Arigato :D
Thank you also for the links. I'll need those as I was hoping to get at a custom user page.

Thanks also to Kytel, Tohru and O hayoo gozaimasu(? spelling also ?) Back at ya Sakaji :)

konnichiwa, summer67! Welcome to MT! I'm sure you will make lots of friends here! I did, and I usaly don't have any friends! And I was brought here through a bleach search too! Anyway, enjoy!

ohayou gozaimasu minasan

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

Hi welcome to MT ! Hope you enjoy your stay here !

Peace,
vitalstab out.

HiryuMusashiden

HiryuMusashiden

The Perfect Assassin

Hey hello and welcome to MT. Wow you sure are FMA fan. Same here too especially Roy or Alphonse. I hope you stay here.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Konnichiwa Summer! Welcome to MT! I'm pretty new myself! ^__^

Signature

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hi! Welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy here and meet new friends! See ya!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.