Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Dragon Ball Incarnation - Minitokyo

Favorite Dragon Ball Incarnation

Favorite Dragon Ball Incarnation

Dragon Ball
0 votes
Dragon Ball Z
3 votes
Dragon ball GT
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I've been hearing and reading about The Dragon Ball series for years now and i have to ask everyone what your favorite and least favorite parts of that series personally i love dragon ball z that one's my favorite. i mean that battle against majin buu in all his forms had to be the greatest battle i ever saw and it was the 1st time the sprit bomb acually worked and my least favorite would be dragon ball gt only because that version seemed a little tacked on you know like they could have called that Dragon ball z to. and dragon ball is cool cause that started it all. but that you favorite and why what's you least favorite and why?

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

Dragon Ball was a good series up until after the Frieza Saga. After that all the enemies were pointless and they ALL regenerated.

A matter of fact I challenge anyone to name a bad guy after Frieza that DIDN'T regenerate.

And after Frieza it was just a constant increase of characters' powers to the point that it really didn't matter and they just got hairier and hairier with each level.

It was like a contest of who could grow more hair than the others. Frieza obviously lost that one X-P ;) :D :P

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

eh i have to disaggree wit shadowWraith z was good up till vegeta takes on imperfect cell as it was imo the coolest ep in the series tho gohan punching cell so hard he vomited up 18 who was merged into his dna ;] was super great (very funny i laughed so hard)

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.