Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch ( Lelouch of the Rebellion) - Minitokyo

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch ( Lelouch of the Rebellion)

Tagged under

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Code Geass
CLAMP designs and Sunrise animation

pics you can find here:

1. Scan by Devilet

2. Scan by Devilet

3. Scan by Splashgottaito

so what do you think about clamp's new serie?
And what about Tsubasa Chronicle and xxxHolic? will there be an end soon?
And are there any Informations about this Anime?

~My Comment~
The Robot? in the first Scan reminds me a bit of Soukyuu no Fafner or something like that!
The drawing is typical "clampish"!
And I'm very interessted to know the story, because even the Pics are very interessting ^^

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Well, I thought it looked sort of like CLAMP. It's funny how I only came across it now, seems not many knew about. The series is coming out in October, only recently did they give out the real title. It's going to be mecha series, hopefully it won't be so cliched. :)

With the anime, Code Geass will be redone to a manga, but unforunte or not, CLAMP will not be doing the drawings. Magico will be doing the art. On their official site you can find a promo of the series, but be warned of the irritating music, and it's also a bunch of still drawings done to music with Flash.

Promo "video"

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

I can't wait actually. I've heard about it from my friends. XD I knew the characters were supposed to be designed by CLAMP, and when I was flipping through the magazines, I saw the designs and was like, "Hey, this is like CLAMP!" and wheeeee.

I thought the title was Code Gears in the first place, actually. :D

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Knowing Clamp, they would put something hilarious or something with more adventures in it like Tsubasa Chronicles. The art is more detailed than xxxHOLiC. Anyway, I very much look forward for the first episode! I wonder why I never heard of it, so weird.

I've watched the first episode. ^^
It's nice, but somehow it reminds me a lot about gundam and death note.

Maybe it's because of how lelouch acts and the knightmare flames and all..
XD

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I've watched the first two episodes and loved it to bits just finished getting eps.3-4 can't wait to watch them tonight, I think this is going to be one of those anime's were I'll be hooked from week to week! :lol:

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

This is a great anime ^^ the idea is good, great storyline and character design :) although i see some similarities in some anime XD

i found a similarity with Deathnote in the storyline XD but it doesn't matter XD
and about the character design:
Lelouch --> similar to Kira / Shinn
Suzaku --> similar to Shaoran
Yuffie --> Kinda looked like Lacus
Karen --> She reminds me of Fllay
Toudou --> Lol.. Kurogane in TRC? XD

that's some of it ^^ I've seen the anime until the 4th episode, oh i can't wait for the next episodes XD

Pride comes before the fall

well i think suzaku acts more like kira from gundam seed but oh wells . i think so far this show is pretty good and i look forward to seeing more code geass

I like this show. I also agree with many of u that many of the characters resemble the characters from other animes like GS & TRC.

I was thinking Lelouch = Kamui, complete with angst.

But I totally agree with the similarities between Euphie and Lacus, Todou and Kurogane and Suzaku and Syaoran.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xKoMJoeW8X8

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i like the story line, i've watched til eps 12 n still lookin for its drama CD, this summer they will released the 2nd season, can't wait till then...

Clamp only as Design char for Code Geass, Sunrise production asked them though, Sunrise also published Gundam Seed n Destiny so it won't be surprised if the char looks like Gundam Seed n Destiny char...it like a mixture between Gundam Seed char n Clamp char

i don't know about TRC or XXXHolic ending, like hell it'll end...but Code Geass 1st Season end up at 23rd eps

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

ep 24 & 25 will be aired in summer 2007

i heard that season 2 will be out in autumn 2007. is it true?

CLAMP just did the character designs. Even the mecha wasn't done by them. As far as I know, they have absolutely nothing to do with the plot. If they had any hand in it, at least one person will blind/blinded in one eye, the WHOLE WORLD must be saved by a Japanese kid or two, and there will be sakura trees. Heaps and heaps of sakura trees. Oh, and feathers flying all over the place. Yuuko or Clow might even have a cameo.

does anybody know the site to download free manga scans?

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

There is a second season confirmed. It'll start in october 2007 and hopefully won't have the same airing problems as season one.

Sunrise (of Gundam fame) handled the plot.

And asking for manga downloads is against the rules if I recall.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

According to August edition of Newtype, Code Geass last episodes will air July 28th!

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/07/05/random-musings-suzumiya-haruhi-season-two/#comments

Mark your calendars! I know I will haha!

At first I didn't know what Code Geass was about so I started watching thinking it is another mecha anime, but I was wrong! I think it's really cool, and the plot is interesting. And about the character design...At first I thought that Suzaku's eyes looked similar to CLAMP character eyes but I thought it was only my imagination..Later I found out I was right. :P

this is the best show i have ever seen! i am loving it! cant wait for season 2 to start.

I have not watched the last episode of CG (Episode 25), so I don't know how did it end up between Lelouch and Suzaku. My only hope is that their anger do not get over their sanity and make them kill eachother. -_-

Athyra

Athyra

Asucaga Rabid Fan

Or kill Nunnally by mistake.

Or maybe Kallen shoots first? It's the worst cliffhangar ever. (But i still love that anime insanely)

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

ha. i never knew code geass was part of clamp {or something like that}
it does look like their art but still ^-^ nice to learn something new everyday

I'm just by the 10th episode and can't wait to see how the series develops n_n.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

CLAMP only did the character designs for Code Geass, nothing else.

As for the end of the first season, wow. just wow....

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.