Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A little difrent - Minitokyo

A little difrent

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I tryed something a little difrent this time but I am still not sure on this. . . so coment away!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7598/supisugarhighuf0.jpg

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I'd advise you to put up a thumbnail or at least a link to the image, rather than puting it up straight here. :)
On the wall, there is too much unused space in the background which probably needs filling up

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

i like the background but you still need improve more on your text....it is really ruining the wallpaper..
Yup like seki-chan said you may need to add an extra image or two cause it is really empty..
other then that i really cant say much..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

It'd also be much appreciated if you wrote down what you wanted to do in this wallpaper. What did you want to achieve?

To tell the truth I can't see where you're really heading. Apart from some text and a texturey background, plus with the background colours not really complimenting what's in the foreground- and your text overwhelms the page and completely muddles up a proper focal point, I'm curious to know why you have done this. Either way, I can't possibly see any concept in this wallpaper... apart from maybe the energy of the cat.

If so, then you should definitely use colours that evoke a sense of energy. Oranges, reds, yellows- maybe a comical burst from which the cat jumps out from.

But really, the wallpaper at the moment needs quite some work- but firstly figure out what you want people to feel by looking at this.

PS: I don't ever quite understand how this happens, but your text is pixellated. And keep it much much smaller. Also perhaps pick a different font (more cute perhaps?) and a different colour (assuming you change the colour of the background). One last thing- don't use a gradient on your text... it's not really providing much visual dynamism.

Hope that was of some help, and hope to see a new version!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.