Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How important is Love to you?~~ - Minitokyo

How important is Love to you?~~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

hehe everyone has thier own ideas of Love, for some people Love is the most important thing in thier lives and for others Love seems insignificant.

To me...Love is really a funny thing hehehe ^_^'
Love can bring both happiness and sorrow, just like everything else.
Love can grant wishes and dreams, and yet as easy it can take all your hope away.
So...What makes Love so important, or not.......
I really don't know ^_^', no really...i have No idea, thus i cannot say how important Love really is to me...

(Used to be some unnecessary stuff written here) <--- Erased 19/12-2006

hehe sorry for writing this much ^_^', you(the reader) must be bored by now hihihi ^_^' ^_^'

But i think I've found my answer... Love is really important to me, and I think that It's gotten too important that I've mostly forgotten everything else and just waiting for love looking for love...
From now on, I think I'll loosen up my desire for love, just loosen up, Never let go....
I just need to Live... and let my life have it's path, in other words "just going with the flow" ;P
One day..... hehe ;)

EDITED: 19/12-2006
It's been a while since I started this thread and I've changed alot... as usual ^_^'
Well... I disagree with the previous Me(17wk 2d ago)
I do know what Love is, I think we all do, that's why we desire "It". The question is How much do we know, or better said, how much do we Feel?

Well... Love is still important to me, BUT, never too important! Love can never get too important, only the desire for love can and that's what I've been loosing up on, the desire for Love.
After all, as I've mentioned before: "I have only seen a small Lake when there is a whole Ocean left to discover"

^_^ I'm not bored of reading your thoughts.
On a Newtype Poster I have of Blood+ It says Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.
I would love to find someone I truly loved. It's kind of hard cuz you never know if this someones gonna break your heart or their personality may be a whole lie.
Although I do Agree with you....loosen up...
^_^

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Love is part of being a human. It can also be the cause of sorrow, hatred, jealousy and happiness. I think love is extremely important, because you cannot live without it. It's not just from a guy or girl you love, it can also be from your family or friends ... It's esstential for a human to be loved, otherwise they are really lost, seriously.

Most people want love to be happy ... But being hurt by love is really painful.
Some people like to shrug it off, but there's always someone for everyone, no matter how they are.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Very...

-repeat-

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Quote by SupermilkchanChiiIt's kind of hard cuz you never know if this someones gonna break your heart or their personality may be a whole lie.

That's true, u never know wat might happen...
but yet, If u fear the Worst u might lose a chance of finding the Best...
If u don't take chances and do not trust, u will never find true love.
Cherish every chance you get, u never know if it's the last one
but be cautious, u never know if it's a bad one

Take the chance! :)

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Ya know.....it goes both ways.
Important = yes

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Love bring fourth happiness and sorrow. For me love is really important, but if you dont know for sure who that person is, maybe everything you thought about him/her will go downhill. Im feeling that love can crush you more than you get hope (I've had bad relationships, and bad experience too :\). But still love is really important for me. Of course you cant love each other in every singel part, but who can?

If I could choose between many different girls (like in those many-girls-like-one-guy animes) it would be a pain. Seriously, sometimes it can be a pain choosing something at all. You will never know if you made the right decision, something else could have happened if you made a different decision.

But thinking like that wont lead you anywhere. Hm... went off topic I think O_o

Signature Image

love for me is very important..arround 1 %

great thought but you should also think if you in that situation and you didn’t choose one of them you would hurt all of them. Even breaking their relationship apart, but if you choose at least one would happy.
I know the other will be hurt, but as time passes it will heal. And they should be able to find another love.
Then just waiting for you to choose!

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Quote by cenosysgreat thought but you should also think if you in that situation and you didn't choose one of them you would hurt all of them. Even breaking their relationship apart, but if you choose at least one would happy.
I know the other will be hurt, but as time passes it will heal. And they should be able to find another love.

Yes, true. but how do u know if it's love, and not just attraction... If they're all beautiful and are nice to you, hoe do u know if u've chosen the right girl?
But..... there IS a chance that it IS true Love..... sooo... yes or no..... OMG Love is really confusing O.o
and yet, Love could be this most simple thing on earth.... either way,
I still don't understand really..... *sigh* :sweat:

hehe.. love is always an important aspect of life. without love, what would our purpose be? that's how i feel. I love my family, and I love those precious to me (i'm single, so in a way i love everyone whom I am close friends with)... hehe.. My upbringing was such that to always have sincere and complete love for the people you really do love..

Lol, now i only have a problem, how do you express that love to the people you love? those that are not of your family that is... hehe... That's my only problem.. I'm kinda... awkward there :P.. XD But yeah, love is something really important. It not only brings my friendships and family relations closer, but it makes a difference to each another's lives... although there is an arguement that i overused the term already :P hehe

Love to me is the most important thing in the world. Even if it causes sadness, sorrow and pain, it's all part of being human. The world we live in, is those we love and if they were gone...it might as well not exist, cause there's nothing left to live for. When I think about it, love can also be a selfish emotion. :)

Etron

Lukav

I think a bit like you, Kaisuke90, love has been very important to me, but i really need is to live my life and sometimes forget the love...
:D

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

love means the world too me,its basicly what everyone needs.a little love <3

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

motie

motie

HeartBreak, Always had on Me....

Love to care, love to share, love to be loved. Love so Important, no.... VERY.

I will try always smile in front of her even my heart hurt really bad. For her I will do anything to make her smile and happy.....

Have you noticed that the world is lacking in love at a great extent? Notice how messed up the world is? So I would say, yeah, love is very important.

kthxAya

kthxAya

She Sheds No Tears

Love is love.

Everybody has their own definition for love, it can never be explained by a dictionary and can never be explained by your mind.
It has always been explained by your heart.

Love is important to me but not the most important thing to me in the world.

I am a hopeless romantic, but still my friends come before love in every possiblity.

Fear Is Only But A Image In Your Mind.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

It's very important to me. Love is almost everything to me. I want to find the one.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

this question is pretty much a no-brainer...umm..love, besides friendship, is THE most important thing in the world to me.
I mean, I am human, and humans essentially are innately born with a need for love.( i.e. newborns have died from the lack of human affection) As for friendship coming in second, it's pretty much the same thing, friendship being naturally intertwined with love...I hope I don't sound like a babbling idiot, btw...

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Quote by heidilael3312this question is pretty much a no-brainer.

NO-Brainer? ~_~
:nerd:

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Not important. I could care less about the problems people have. Yeah, I'm a loner, but thats just me. I'm always lending a hand to help though.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Most certainly, love plays a very important role in my life. I'd prefer to believe that there are some who genuinely believe in an ultimate or invulnerable mutual love. Although I am fully aware that, for the most part, it may not be true--that does not eliminate the minority.

Love possesses the propensity to be the most important and distinguished quality of our lives; and I certainly see benefit in believing in it, but only if the mentality became as common as hate is intuitive.

It's as important as it is to he/she whom you wish it shared with. And I'm sure to never let the ones I love forget that.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

i think love is at the top of my pyramid, on the bottom is happiness. love is the onlything that can last you forever...
if you can find love, do it. dont just sit there...
"theres always someone for you"
hehe
kinda vague description...>=(

Lol... to be able to discuss this, you should be able to define "love". Now, if you can do this, do contact me. I'd like to know myself. Otherwise, it's just a state induced by dopamine.

Attachment, however, something that's most likely being mistaken as "love" will most likely lead to being hurt, as mentioned by thread starter. In the end, you don't need "love" to survive, but having a crush, infatuation, and getting attached indeed will make life a bit easier and a bit more interesting.

So, to me, love is like a diamond tiara. Do I need it? Nope. Do I want it? Hmmm... to be frank, not sure... Would it be nice to have? Sure.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.