Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character's death had made you cry? [spoilers] - Minitokyo

Which character's death had made you cry? [spoilers]

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 500 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Which character`s death had made you cry? In my case, it was Auel`s death T.T I really loved him and after all, he got killed by the protagonist... Then, it was Stellar`s death, it was so sad...

There are people who dont cry the death of someone (in anime, not in real life ^^), but I wanted to know if there are people who cry the death of an anime character, and who was that character, why did he or she cry, etc...

Sorry if maybe this thead is somehow sad, since I am talking about death...

i donty know if this counts but when Edward almost died i was crying like a babyT_T.Oh and when Prince Diamond died in Sailor Moon R iwas like noooooooooo!(he was cute;D)but i was sad T_T.

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

Psh, Tomoe, flippin cheese and crakers was that a tear jerker.

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Asuna, mahou sensei negima

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

I don't know if it counts the anime videogame characters also, but I must say that Aeris from FF7 has been one of the most sad ones for me.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

GSD: Stellar and Meer
Fushigi Yuugi: A LOT ;o;
Soukyuu no Fafner Right of Left: The two main characters, even though I expected them to die.

And quite a number other anime I have seen but I have forgotten.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Nicol and Mu la Flaga. Except Mu didn't really die. Damn.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

NagiSouichiro

NagiSouichiro

Demon Exorcist

Natsume Shin :'(, he was such an awesome character.

Miseteyaru! Kusanagi No Kobushi Yo!
You just felt the wrath of an african animal!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

oh, everyone in Soukyuu no Fafner anime T_T man, that anime really made me cry T_T

Pride comes before the fall

Chrono and Rossette in the manga... the last couple of pages made me cry so bad...

I cried when Sora died in X. He loved Arashi so much. And I...I...oh God, I'm tearing up.....

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Wow, this thread is full of spoilers :) But one should expect with the given subject matter.

Well, I'm kind of a softy sometimes, it also depends how the other characters react towards the death. If they cry really badly, I might just feel for them. If you haven't watch Full Moon wo Sagashite, don't read onwards on what I'm saying. I'll put a spoiler tag just incase. X-P

Spoiler (show)

When Mitsuki found out Eichi was dead, after all that long journey of waiting and everything. It was so sad.

cherry12

love,hinata

cosmo 4rm sonic x the 2nd series and episode 77. she sacrificed her own body 2 weaken the enemy 2 give her friends the opportunity 2 destroy the enemy. it was so sad... her lover, tails, refused 2 destroy her. if they destroy the enemy it would mean taking cosmo's life. it was sad... so sad... o:

did i change alittle?

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

it is all sad i miss i love all the one that die it make me cry that is me

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Fushigi Yuugi(me too)
Air- the last episode had me in tears esp. with the song Aozora. Man.
Theres a bunch more.
I wanna see She, the ultimate weapon(can't remember japanese name) It looks like that one would just have me in tears.

Astrologica

Astrologica

Sorry, I'm in another castle.

I tend to cry when other characters cry for the dead one... for example, Hinaichigo in Rozen Maiden. The whole scene was so teary and long that I had to cry along with them.

The first anime scene that made me cry was Hughes' death in Fullmetal Alchemist. I couldn't believe when the one on that coffin was him, and with the girl asking why they were burying his dad... sniff.

gaaaaa~

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

The whole post's a spoiler, so I won't bother putting a quote on it... xD

~ Sorata's - X-1999 - death made me cry like a baby... When he just started to be corresponded by Arashi, he died... i_i
~ I cried very much on Hughes's - FullMetal Alchemist - death. He was so family guy... When his daughter started to say 'Wait! Daddy won't be able to work! He always says he has a lot of work to do...' (not with these words, but I can't remember well...). God, I went down when she just said that... T____T
~ I also cried for Misuzu - Air TV. Her death was soo sad... i_i Well, the whole 12th episode was sad. Especially when Aozora started to be played...
~ With Haruka's - Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - supposed death, I cried. And the very sad ending for this episode didn't help me very much... u_u''
~ Hel's - Matantei Loki Ragnarok - death was surely one of the most traumatizing experiences I had... The way she died happy, leaving Loki so relief was good, but when he said "Hel... Hel!" in the end, I cried a lot... God, this was the gloomier episode of Matantei! y_y

Mu from Gundam SEED...so sad!
Also the officers from Full Metal Alchemist who wears the glasses...forgot his name!

Fushigi Yuugi.. a lot of deaths, a lot of crying..
But the one that really hit me was Nuriko's death.. the one at the mountain where she battled with Ashtare.. T_T

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

Chans

Chans

Wolverhampton

The Arcia's death by Delacroix in Chaos Legion for PS2 made me end the game with a lot of tears in my face, I curse you Delacroix and you will taste the power of my blade, only you and me... WITHOUT LEGIONS! C'MON! XD

Seishiro from X! He actually loved Subaru and the pain they were both going through was so sad, and so much. I wish Seishiro was still alive, things might have turned out differently for the both of them *CRY*

Samurai X - Tomoe and Kenshin/Kaouru at the end
FMA - Hughes' death was very sad
Fushigi Yuugi - cried at all deaths of the suzaku (sp-?) seven
Gundam Seed - Mu and Kira's almost death (may not count)
Gungrave - Brandon's death (both times)

I should have been more careful reading this thread - there was somehting about Fafner and I am in only in the middle of that series now! T_T

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Haven't cried yet but Wolfwood's death in Trigun came closest.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Saddest for me was Kenshin and Tomoe's death. Man...I cried so much at those moments. Hate the Ovas. X_X

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 500 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.