Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Innocent Blood Spilt - Minitokyo

Innocent Blood Spilt

page 1 of 1 7 total items

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Hello >.<
I made a wallie.
quite random when i was looking through some pictures.
Its not a anime wallie but i heard that you can sumbit wallie tt are not based on anime or j-pop.

The Wallie: Innocent Blood Spilt

This is based on the lifes of innocent people who have been killed or injured during wars. The picture is sorta-animated.

Check it out (:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5759/innocentbloodcopypg8.jpg

Enjoy! (:

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

You have a lot going on here.

I see that you're trying to make the splatters of blood, which is good.

The blurry flowery thing and the blob next to it really don't fit. Same with the light brown thing above the little pictures. It's too sharp and pixelated. I would totally take out the little pictures.

That said, you really need something happening in the wall. I like the little girl. She is a little blurry, so you may want to sharpen her a little. More blood splatters, especially behind her, and more shades of red and brown. In the bg, you could try using some photos of warfare, and blend them together and filter them to look more painted, maybe transform them to be all one color of brown or dark red. The overall feel of the wallpaper needs to be darker to go with the little girl tearing a stuffed rabbit limb from limb with her teeth.

It's totally okay to submit a wallpaper that is not from an anime but has anime style artwork. You have a good idea here, and I like the concept of commemorating the lives lost in pointless wars. Keep working on this, because I'd like to see it in the gallery.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

lol, this wall is kind of weird. The girl looks psychotic.
Well, I have a few suggestions you could try ... For one, those images you cut out from the scan and made into blocks on the left. Maybe make them the same size, or clearly differently sized, because it looks messy being slightly different. The wallpaper should have more brown and darker tones, I like the red contrast, but just having a white background is boring. The text is okay, but I would place it just above the blocks than on the top. I hope this helps somehow! Keep it up!

seriously, i dont think people would like this kind of wall paper since it really does have no emphasis on the deaths in the war but more of just a horror wallpaper designed to scare anyone who ventures onto this picture.

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Brijetto don't u think it's a little to .....

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

it really looks like a blogskin...

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

It's not bad! Maybe the backround should be black instead of white...
Oh well. It's good!

~Mel wuz here~

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.