Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 change the color of table headers into transparent ? - Minitokyo

change the color of table headers into transparent ?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hy everybody.

I need urgently help. I want to change the color of my table header and the black bar of my userpage in the Recent Threads box into transpa, but i do not know how.

Can someone help me, please ? :sweat:

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Well, the simple way to do it I believe would be...click Control Panel on your left menu, go to the bottom of the next page to Skin Builder and in the Skin Builder page there is a section that is called Headers and Tables. There is also a picture to the right to show you what corresponds to what. If you want something to be transparent, in whichever of those fields you want...just type Transparent.

Does that help?

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Ya....same opinion like fluke.......try it...

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

And i just want to add that it seems that apparently you must type transparent and not transpa in order for it to work ;)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Quote:
I need urgently help. I want to change the color of my table header and the black bar of my userpage in the Recent Threads box into transpa, but i do not know how.

as for the blackbar you mention in the recent thread, go control panel >> skin builder >> headers and tables >> leave the even rows color blank (same means as transparent)
about the table header, i dont really get what you mean, but if you were going to say about the participation, personal information, feedback etc... so go to control panel >> customize userpage content >> and paste this:
<style>
#leftMenu h1, #rightmenu h1{background: transparent !important;}
</style>

hope this help :)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

lovecards

lovecards

Reborn :)

Hi! so long we dont speak! Well ...I see what you ask but i cant help.I dont knonw if you are member of userpageskinsdesingns but perhaps them can give you a hand.I hope that i be usufull.A big kisse and a big hug.

Happy to be...

Member of :UserpageSkinsDesigns;JapaneseLover;Wing-lovers;Sakura;Braziltugado;Oldsters.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.