Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fairy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6158/untitled1lz7.th.jpg

Ok takeing into acount what I have been told with my last two atempts I am trying to make my back grounds a little less plain . . . . whilst I use the dafont websight to get some more difrent font's I haope this time I have managed to acomplish a more varied back ground. I am still trying to improve . . . so coment away!

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

I think its really good! (: I doubt it get deleted fr the gallery but why don't ya ask the moderators.

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Would you care to include the past attempts here as well for our comparison? That would be really helpful. :)

But for this wall, I surmise that its submittable; enough ground is covered, if the background is the cause of the problem.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well i have to say that in my first impression this is quite a good wall :) but with it simplic, yet i believe it wouldnt be able to be in the gallery though ^__^.

the main reason..as i guess.. you didnt do anything for the background. well background here means some effect, some blending to show out your skill. because the only thing you've done for the background is totally white color. so simple white of coz wont be allowed. i suppose you to think, to imagine something such as...a garden of flower...or a lovely universe..or some magical thing because it fit the scan :). if you still havent got any idea, then come to have a look in the MT main gallery :), especially the highlight and the most popular section ^_^ guess there're tons of inspiration there. based to your skill as i've seen in this wallpaper, i believe that you can make a good wall ^_^

- the scan quality: well...:\ i must say that...the scan quality is sooo bad. even it's so small i can clearly see noise in her hair, clothes, and body...ahh yes almost all *__*. you can try to find another bigger scan with good quality ^_^ or if you so like this scan then there's still some change we can do to make it better, example the overlay mode ;)

- brush: well i must admit that the brush you use here is really nice...but i only stop at "nice" but not more...sparkle brushes can be use in many way..such as color, blending, light effect and more, just click brush and choose color would be too simple. but if you're going to make a background then i suppose it'd be better if you put in less star brush ^_^ :) because at that time your wall would be "full"

okay so that's my opinion ^__^, lets keep it up ;)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

what the is belnding? What do you mean universe back grounds extra . . . am I suposed to make them? If not were do I get them from if I am suposed to make them I can't . . . I don't have the prorgams . . . and the back ground isn't white . . . complaeatly it does have some colour just gentle colour so the fairy didn't vamist due to it being so pail if I used stron colours it filled in parts of the body!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I agree that the bg is a little simple. I do see the little gradiated lines you used. This a good start. If you have photoshop, or paint shop pro, you might make a pale purple sky and get brushes of moons and clouds, that would look very pretty with her and the purple sparkles.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

oh I get it find brushes . . . I've only just started on that . . .!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

nolove is right about the scan quality. Why dont you follow this tutorial and clean the girl up a bit --> http://www.imanimetions.net/tutorial/tutorial.php?view=clean

also, like everyone else says, the white bg doesnt work out that great. It looks to me like this bg is entirely composed of brushes. Im not saying they look bad, but you may need to make more effort than just dabbing brushes here and there. Um...so here is what I think you should do

the girl looks as if she is sitting on something, but you have her sitting on air in the wall. I think you should use a stock photo and put her on a rock next to a river in a forest. a tree branch would work really nicely too. If you have her on a tree branch, it can be during the night time, with a pretty moon in the sky, and lots of stars. Then you can have some fireflies or sparkles.

What anime is this from again? I remember seeing this scan somewhere

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.