Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CCS/Chobits wall - Minitokyo

CCS/Chobits wall

page 1 of 1 5 total items

CCS Chobits X-Over

It got deleted and I kinda forgot about it. Looking back, I definitley think the extra details like the swirlies and whatever were a bit much, but I'd like to ask your opinion. Is there anything I can add or take away to make it look better? Thank you and I would definitley appreciate some tips or tutorials!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Oh my! what a cute wallpaper! where did you get this scan from? And the text is so lovely! what text is that?
hehe, so back to the wall. I think the main reason it got deleted is because the bg is solid colors and the rest of it is made up of random brushes. I think it would look nice if you put a stock photo behind them...I cant think of what kind of stock photo right now b/c im in a rush, but I'll come back and comment later!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Thank you! I can't rember where I found the pic, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know! As for the font, I downloaded it from dafont.com; it's called "chic decay".You're right, I think a stock photo might work, unfortunately, I don't know how to add them in ^^' Thank you very much for your time!

merged: 08-26-2006 ~ 11:18pm
Thank you! I can't rember where I found the pic, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know! As for the font, I downloaded it from dafont.com; it's called "chic decay".You're right, I think a stock photo might work, unfortunately, I don't know how to add them in ^^' Thank you very much for your time!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Ok im back! sorry about my rushed comment earlier. Well, I thought it would be nice to put them inside a castle, but I cant seem to find a nice stock photo of a castle. A pretty flower garden with a castle in the distance would work equally well though! You could make the inside of the castle actually, if you want to, but it would be alot of work if youve never done it before. Here is a pretty flower field that might be nice for the bg. The only problem is that it has no pink colors in it so you will have to either put pink in the stock photo or change some colors of their clothing to blue

http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=download&id=583088 (let me know if the link doesnt work)

For the stock photo, all you have to do is drag it into your adobe photoshop (if thats what youre using). then you should probably adjust the size of the stock photo since I see that it is much larger than your wallpaper by going to image --> image size, and entering a new size. If your wallpaper size is 1024x768, then you should try putting in 1024 for the new width of the stock photo. If the height becomes less than 768, then you should probably just go with the height adjustment at 768 rather than adjusting the width. Once you adjust the size of the stock photo, you drag it into your wallpaper window. Hopefully you still have the bg on a seperate layer. So delete the layers with bg and the brushes on it. All you should have left now is the stock photo, the scan of sakura and chii, and the text. MAke sure your stock photo is on the layer behind everything else. Then select your stock photo layer, and right click on the layer and duplicate it. Click on the top layer of the stock photo (the duplicate) and set it to "soft light". Then select the original stock photo layer (the bottom layer) and go to filter --> noise --> median and set it to a radius of 1. then go to filter --> blur --> gaussian blur --> and set it to a radius of 5.0. This gives the stock photo a sort of ethreal feeling to it, ne? this is what it should look like --> http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7122/blubellcopyhu5.th.jpg

Since the bg is blue, I suggest that you change the ribbon colors of Chii and Sakura's dresses to a light blue. What you do is zoom in very closely to their ribbons, and one at a time, outline them with the pen tool. the settings on the top should look like this for the pen tool (check before you start outlining!)

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8629/penpw7.th.jpg

once you finish outlining and complete the path by clicking on the first click spot, then you right click on your path and click on "make selection". then you go to image --> adjustments --> hue/saturation, and if you play around with the levels a little, it'll change the color of the ribbon! My advice is to raise the lightness a little and play around with the hue bar until it turns to a nice blue. I wouldnt recommend touching the saturation bar for this scan. Good luck! If you need any more help, let me know!

Oh, these are just suggestions on what I would think will turn out nice, and Im not saying you have to do it this way. If you want your image to stay pink, I can always go and look for a pink stock photo you can use!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Thank you so, so much! This should definitley help! I may try some different things as well! *hug*

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.