Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why My userpage Got Problem? Been Hack? - Minitokyo

Why My userpage Got Problem? Been Hack?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

I dunno how to descript about it , but long time didnt online in minitokyo make me shock about it . My Userpage color bckground suddenly no effect all become white , between left and right side , whats going on ? Can someone tell me the solution?

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

humm are you sure the background color you fill in the skin builder is right?, or did you type some code wrong in the userpage content?

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Maybe you should give some more details about how your background was like before it was white..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

EDIT:

i believe the problem has been fixed now :)
you can go check your own page ^_^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

Still cant , dunno why . The system just cant read my color, The body background {Dark vermillion color} all become white , i go skin builder to input other color , but also still the same

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
GundamModelClub

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

try uploading a slice7 into the skinbuilder

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

ok , Now i try now , Thanks ^_~

Signature
GundamModelClub

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.