Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - Minitokyo

New Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

page 1 of 1 12 total items

So yeah, today is apparently Mitsuki's birthday, and during the celebration (apparently people celebrate eroge characters' birthdays):

Quote: New "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - Haruka's route" anime confirmed!

This was officially announced during today's event. Although it had been speculated that the "Ayu Mayu Theatre" anime distributed on the offical site was part of the preparation towards a Muv-Luv anime, it turned out to be another KimiNozo project.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Wow very interesting. Can't wait to see that!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Then I'm going to watch it. I cried at the end of the original, so I'm not going to miss this.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Where did you get this information from?

I'd be more than happy to see another season, one of my favourites of all times. I know plenty say it's overrated, but I disagree.

That show was sad throughout the whole thing. A new season will be great. Hopefully it will be just as good as the first season.

wow! New kiminozo?! cant wait to see it! i hope that this time mitsuki will not play the role of a person who betrays her bestrfriend! i want her to be seen/watched as a very nice person because i understand her. . .

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

The title sounds like this anime is centered around Haruka. Perhaps it will be like Akane Maniax where you only see glimpses of the other characters.

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

It will be an OVA. It's not another season as far as I know :)

I thought at the end of this series that Narumi is mega idiot to not chose Haruka, but oh well...

He was a wimp, a coward, etc. Didn't love her till the end :( so sad :(

Can't wait to see Haruka's route though ^^

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Isn't this one where it shows the alternative story where Haruka doesn't get hit by the car at the start of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien?

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

That was a good show, although the guy from Akane Maniax was really awkward. I wouldn't mind if they left him out, unless he were to get beat up or something.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Yes, I only just heard about this as well. It's been classified as an OVA series. I just finished watching the main series yesterday. It was just brilliant - even though the storyline and plot were sad. I hope they release these new episodes here too - it would be interesting to see where all the characters have gone after the conclusion of episode 14 of the main series.

Cool! i wanna see>_<

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.