Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Night head Genesis? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Night head Genesis?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

The 6th episode has been released two days ago, but It seems that no one talks about it very much. Personally I enjoy this show very much! It comes from a 14 yrs old dorama, and even a manga version exist (CLAMP worked on it).
So, what do you think about this show? There are no pictures except screenshots, no article on Newtype, nothing at all..
It's very strange..
Naoto and Naoya are quite bishes after all.. X-P

I agree with u.. I can't seem to find Night Head Genesis thingies anywhere. Not to mention that both Naoto and Naoya are bishies, but Naoya's seiyuu is Akira Ishida ! That's what made me see Night Head Genesis !

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. If you want to talk about this subject more then please create a new thread about it.

Closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.