Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Law of Ueki... PLus?! Squeal manga! - Minitokyo

Law of Ueki... PLus?! Squeal manga!

Tagged under The Law of Ueki

page 1 of 1 9 total items

There is a new manga called Law of ueki Plus ! The events happen after the gods competion and Ueki is in high shcool now! but the all the competiors from the previous comp have forgoten about it. All except ueki! He and his new friends are on another roll!

I don\'t know about story in \"PLUS\".

but i want to read it very much >w<\'

I love Ueki ~~ very very

Please, can u tell me something about it

I want to read that!
do you think they will make it anime?
I want to see it tooooooo

Like the previous story, but with more 'weird' powers. Ueki series is always interesting.

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

hmm ok this is a spoiler... since some of u wanted to know a little somethin about it..
ALL the people in the world of ueki lost their memories, except him.
He then makes a journey to a different world to retrieve the lost memories, without a single power...
Along the way he finally obtains a new power... the power to summon a MOP... yup, a cleaning mop in which he can use the ability of "Grabbing" someone or something with the mop.
This is pretty much it for a summary... read the rest... its good ^_^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

its just 5 books -_-

Do You Finish Read It It was very interesting stories,Not It?

the story of the law of ueki plus starts fresh when ueki and mori try to meet their friends after the battle after a long tim... but nobody shows up in the park and notices that only ueki is left with his memory left . people start to forget their friends and threr is chaos everywhere... there is one from another who was assigned the work taking the memories of people and to put them inside a sheep. now ueki joins with the sheep and enter his world to meet new challenges ahead and to seek the power to bring back the memories of his friends...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.