Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think will die? - Minitokyo

Who do you think will die?

Who do you think will die?

Harry
5 votes
Ron
2 votes
Hermione
0 votes
Others
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

Who do you think will be the two main characters who are going to die in the last episode of harry potter? Why? Do you think it is better for them to die?

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

I guess would be Ron, maybe trying to protect Harry. Personally, I would prefer if anyone else dies. I really like that caracteres. TT_TT

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm holding out for Harry just because personally I'd like the big dramatic ending with he and Voldemort killing each other... (And I'm a Harry fan!) I don't really see as much of a possibility for the other two dying (Not as big of an impact on the plotline), unless Rowling pulls a fast one and kills them all.

Signature Image

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

huh is it a rumour that they will exe out two main characters in the last chapter of harrypotter?

personally i dont see any way that Rowling would kill off the characters... so ill stick to others..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I think harry will get seriously injured after killing voldemort...................
then die on the way 2 the hospital wing................
thats my guess anyway

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.