Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time - Minitokyo

Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Does anyone have the pic of Clair Lasbard? I've been looking for her pic...
Farleen and Tynave pics too, if anyone has...
BTW, what do you think of this game? To me, it's one of the best RPG games I've ever played.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

I think its great too

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Which character do you like best? Characters that don't join your party is also included...
I like Clair the most... She's pretty and nice... That's why I asked for her pic. ^^'
Albel is cool, really cool, I like his hairstyle.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

ich hab das Spiel schon seit letztem Jahr
allerdings nur auf japanisch... ;_____;
habs bis jetzt auch nur angespielt, komm aba noch nicht mal mit dem Kampfsystem klar ^^°

von den Charas mag ich Roger am liebsten X3

Yeah, Star Ocean: Till The End of Time is the best RPG in my opinion. For the girls of SO; I like Clair and Tynave, and for the guys, I like Albel and Fayt.

It's a great game, but as with all the other SO games, the story was lacking. It wasn't the plot itself that was bad, just the way they presented it. Fav characters... probably Adray and Clair.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

*scratches head* What's so great about the game? Honestly, everyone says it's "great", but I bought it and I didn't find this greatness everyone's talking about 8P Can someone please enlighten me?

Quote by AceGunman*scratches head* What's so great about the game? Honestly, everyone
says it's "great", but I bought it and I didn't find this greatness
everyone's talking about 8P Can someone please enlighten me?

Yeah, it got me confused too. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the game...I just can't figure out why. Seriously, it's got me stumped...but it's a great game anyway. I'd love to get the art book [if there is one...] so I can do more fanart~

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

^^ if you are interested in getting Star Ocean Till The End of Time Manga please give me a message . i believe we also have Star Ocean TIll The End of Time Artbook available.

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Quote by darkzlevin i believe we also have Star Ocean TIll The End of Time Artbook available.

If someone can scan that thing here, I will lub them for ever and ever.

I don't get where people get off saying they've heard everyone call the game great. All I've heard are negative things @.@
Or maybe thats just my pessimissive selectiveness.

I honestly didn't find the characters all that hot =P. They bored me mostly.
I love the battle system though. Best thing since KH *humps*

Er, favorites, maybe Fayt and Mirage...I liked Maria at first, too, but then she started to annoy me. Oh, and everyone on Vanguard iii...i loved that place #_#

They Say That Star Ocean Is A Least A 50 Hour Game Long.
I Was Playing My Way Through It And It Does Seem Like A Very Long Game.
I LIke Really Long Games, So I Think I'll Like This One Too.

Maria is the hotness, but the game is really fairly short. Took me about 30 hours. What angered me the most, though, was the ridiculous amount of backtracking. That's pretty much all you do after about the halfway point. It drove me crazy. The story's mediocre, but has interesting moments.....

All in all SO3 is a decent RPG, but nothing groundbreaking.

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Hell yeah maria is hot. I say the best character on that game is got to be albel. Hes got a dark sense of humor. Sorta reminds me of Heie of of Yu-YU hakusho. That bad ass personality and the idea that everyone are fools .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Maria is pretty cool, but there's too much Fayt-Maria resemblance. Maria just looks too much like a long haired Fayt with a coat.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by AceGunman*scratches head* What's so great about the game? Honestly, everyone says it's "great", but I bought it and I didn't find this greatness everyone's talking about 8P Can someone please enlighten me?

There isn't really anything great aside from simply amazing graphics and Tri-ace going back to the old SO type system. Aside from screwing up ALOT of things and considering there was over a year and a half of a delay. I honestly can say that I'm extremely dissapointed with the game, espically since I had such high expectations and was one of the ONLY games I had anticipation for, just to be let down. Basically it tides you over till Xenosaga II or Final Fantasy XII (Finally, an actual NEW FF).

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by AceGunman*scratches head* What's so great about the game?
Honestly, everyone says it's "great", but I bought it and I didn't find
this greatness everyone's talking about 8P Can someone please enlighten
me?

There isn't really anything great aside from simply amazing graphics
and Tri-ace going back to the old SO type system. Aside from screwing
up ALOT of things and considering there was over a year and a half of a
delay. I honestly can say that I'm extremely dissapointed with the
game, espically since I had such high expectations and was one of the
ONLY games I had anticipation for, just to be let down. Basically it
tides you over till Xenosaga II or Final Fantasy XII (Finally, an
actual NEW FF).

Hm, I didn't really consider the graphics in SO3 to be anything special 8P Well at least not when compared to all the recent RPG's.
But I guess that my high expectations especially ruined the game for me since it wasn't that great of a game anyways 8P

But be careful with your expectations, especially for Xenosaga 2 since it's not really as good as the previous Xenosaga 1 game was 8P It's a nice game, but too high expectations might ruin it for some people I guess *scratches head*

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I've learned that as well. Too many games have taught me not to hold high expectations for something because it can really destroy your interest in that game. I haven't even bothered to finish Star Ocean : Till the End of Time simply out of the fact that I just can't find the will to stay interested. Well I'm only really putting graphics at such a strongpoint was its release date in Japan, for when it first came out those were simply gorgeous graphics. Considering their move from sprites to actual 3d characters.

Oh I have no expectations for Xenosaga, I love Xenogears and I'm a fan of the series don't get me wrong. Just that, basically as you stated, having high expectations and seeing things turn out differently can really ruin it for some people. I don't know I just don't really like the changes most RPG's have been going with eliminating the world map and other little things that just made them.....fun. Though this is my opinion, I'm more of an oldie (shockingly considering I haven't been a true RPG fan for all too long, nonetheless I prefer the older genre of the gaming) and dispite how amazing alot of the games have been.... Its just been really difficult to find motivation to finish them....

Or I'm just lazy.
But seriously, to anyone whos never played Star Ocean before, I suggest seeing if any video game rental store near you has it in. I suggest testing it out before buying to see if its your cup of tea.

Signature Image

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

true, at least i wasn't diapointed by SO3. Was quite fun

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.