Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music Industry goes after Guitar tab sites - Minitokyo

Music Industry goes after Guitar tab sites

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/5305520.stm

The music industry takes yet another step towards pure evil >=0! After a fairly successful campaign against mp3 sites, the music industry has now decided to take down sites that host guitar tabs.

I predict the next step is to take down lyrics sites. The final nail in the coffin will be the ban of the singing and whistling of copyrighted songs. Hurray for corporate America!

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well guitar tabs are not all the time made by other musicians who have copyright... but in fact some is made by just hearing...

i doubt they will take down the sites holding lyrics... lyrics are easy to get.. just play the music listen write down and be thoughtful to share with other... one way or another there will be more who share lyrics... hunting down guitar tabs is a fair enough situation... hunting down lyrics site will take forever..

Well no matter ho hard they try.. they have to face the fact that new technology is making it harder for them to actually make themselves heeard... We all are after all human and i believe we have that urge to download something that you been eyeing for free right... Who here would say they wont?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Would that also mean they'd go after sites that post miss-quoted lyrics?
There are a lot of songs that people have missheard the lyrics to.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.