Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To be God once or not? - Minitokyo

To be God once or not?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

If you had one, and only ONE, chance to revive someone. Who would you revive?

muryoutaisuu

No one, I would pass for such a thing.
It is unnatural for people to be revived. And more importantly, do they even want to be revived?

I totally agree with GEE, plus, what is life other than a stage? I believe after this nstage comes a better one where people don't want to be taken away from... heaven!

i dunno. How bout : myself, after i die., after making a pact ensuring that he will resurrect me after i die and give me eternal life.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Yup, you can't revived the deadman if they don't want it.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm.. wouldnt it be better not to revive anyone...? bekuz that would mean that they would end up dying again... an most likely you wouldnt want the person you jus revived to hav to go thru pain an suffering jus to die again right? ^^ an after you revive them... they might... die the sekond you revive them... so.... perhaps it is better if no one is revived ^^
m.i.a. ^^

thnx. i think i'm able to scream at my re teacher with the various reasonable answers you've given me. thnx heaps.

muryoutaisuu

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

It saddens me to think about this. My step-sister's Dad.

I'm Back!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.