Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 screenshots - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I want to take screenshots of the FMA movie, but Im having problems. I use the prt scr key while i have the movie open on pause, and then I paste into adobe photoshop. But the only thing it actually "captures" is the bg of the movie player and not the image. what program am I supposed to use to get the image from teh movie? any comments appreciated.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

well you can always go onto http://youtube.com and take screens of that.that always works.and windows media player lets you take screenshots.i do them all the time :D

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

VLC player and Zoom Player (zplayer) both have screencapture functions

in zoom player you press ctrl + f to take a screencap

as for VLC, not sure of the keyboard shortcut but you can right click and go to screenshot,w hich then takes a screenshot of the video

both players can be downloaded for free, but i recommend getting Zoom Player as you can take screencaps as you go isntead of stopping and starting but you can do that also

Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

thanks!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Quote by ORANGE-RANGEwell you can always go onto http://youtube.com and take screens of that.that always works.and windows media player lets you take screenshots.i do them all the time :D

really? the player? i use Windows Movie Maker though.. or any video editing program will do so.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

also with zoom player ther is an option to change what kind of video render mode you want. it is on overlay mixer as a defult, but ifyou change it to VMR9 all you have to do is pressthe print screen key to get a screen shot. so you have full screen shots. :D

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I use BSplayer. You just press the "P" key and it captures the scene. Can capture multiple scenes by just holding the key in. Ideal for making animated gif's.

Can download it for free at http://www.bsplayer.org/

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Quote by starrliteangelI want to take screenshots of the FMA movie, but Im having problems. I use the prt scr key while i have the movie open on pause, and then I paste into adobe photoshop. But the only thing it actually "captures" is the bg of the movie player and not the image. what program am I supposed to use to get the image from teh movie? any comments appreciated.

you need to deactivate the overlay function first, if you're using the print key oder screenshots from a photoshops. the reason for this is that the graphics are bypassing the normal screen, using only the graphics processor to display on the monitor

but the easiest way is just like mentioned above, using a player like media player classic with screencapture functions. ;)

^^^
How do you do screencaps in Media Player Classic?

Use Hypersnaper .

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

SnatchIt! is a pretty good programme, designed especially for screenshots. You download it for free, and register to remove the watermark on the images (it shows the "SnatchIt! Demo" watermark in the middle of the screencap). Just get the activation code via Internet, it's very easy to find!

By the way, it has been renamed to FrameShots on this site, but it's the same thing. You can get it here: link.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

TSPhoenix: with Media Player Classic just pause the video and go to
File>Save Image...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.