Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 im feelin like shit someone cheer me up - Minitokyo

im feelin like shit someone cheer me up

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmm...you wanna feel better? ok lemme tell you a joke...
JOKE...
hahahaha...you can laugh at how lame and corny i am...loooooools

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Not that its not good to cheer someone in need up but...

Did anyone else notice that the last time he posted here is more than 3 weeks ago?

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

oh, is that a seriously bad thing? noooo! what if ...nah, i gotta be an optimist...ahem ahem...he's dead! no no...must be school work or the connection is bad...or he forgot about the thread, ne? anyone? someone?

Signature Image

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Err... lol... thats not what I meant at all... It just seems to me he seems fine now... Haha... Don't worry about him forgetting about the thread though because he would get notifications about recieving posts. And I'm sure he'll be happy to see so many people cheering him up. Just... it seems weird to tell someone who said "I feel like shit" 3 weeks ago "Please be ok" because I kinda feel it would have passed by now...

Besides, if you try "stalking" him a little and go and find some of his posts you'd find that he's even giving advice off to other people... So yeah... lol

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hahahahahaha...yokatta ne?loooooools...okay then...

Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lolz, crackerz...

merged: 10-07-2006 ~ 02:46pm
jackerz........

I'm not alright.... people so often forget that because other's give advice and LOOK like they are ok that everything's fine. I'm better yet not, shit's fixed but worse, nothing changes only morphs into something else... I think I see something... change needs to have a drastic effect.... something really drastic... a fork in the road so to speak... the path never changes unless you take a different route... geh... it just takes a while for this ol saiya to figure out... ^__^

-repeat-

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Quote by jasaiyajinlolz, crackerz...

merged: 10-07-2006 ~ 02:46pm
jackerz........

I'm not alright.... people so often forget that because other's give advice and LOOK like they are ok that everything's fine. I'm better yet not, shit's fixed but worse, nothing changes only morphs into something else... I think I see something... change needs to have a drastic effect.... something really drastic... a fork in the road so to speak... the path never changes unless you take a different route... geh... it just takes a while for this ol saiya to figure out... ^__^

Your comment doesn't make me feel any confident about the actual state you might be at the moment. I hope you will be ok. Then again is not like I'm ok always, one minute im here the other I might be ten feet underground. I'm just glad you posted back which means there's a posibility that you might still be alive at least as I am at the moment. But tomorow...who knows.

*hugs*

That's just in case you dissapear for a whole century.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

If you need cheering up try this. On average humans spend 1/3 of their life span sleeping. That's roughly 25 years give and take. The first 22 years of your life will be spent in a seat of a classroom. The next 40 will be spent in a cubicle. By the time you have enough free time to enjoy life fully you're dead. And that's life for you.

I hope I've cheered you up.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

HAHAha... *sigh*

-repeat-

im hungry

sorry i couldnt think of anything better to post:)

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

get a goddam job

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.