Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New home page what do you think please - Minitokyo

New home page what do you think please

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Hi all, I been thinking me home page is a bit plain so i thought about customising and would like to know what you think please lol ^_^'

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

I like it.
The colours are good, but I'm not sure if green goes well with the others, since it's kinda dark and red :\
The bg picture is really good also, I specially like the bottom of it, since it fades to the bg color. I think you should do it for the right side also, it would look really cool.

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

The default guestbook font should be lighter, maybe something like #FCE8E8, it would fit well... albo the links (in the guestbook) are unsuitable...for a crimson bg i suggest #9E86D7, or a normal RED (#FF0000)
And, the last complaint is the gray color of the bar and the quotes. It would look a lot better if you just used a lighter hue of red, for example #C44C4C.

The colors seem to be the only problem. I think you should intall Firefox(if you didn't do it earlier), and then install an small but useful extension for this awesome browser - colorzilla --> http://www.iosart.com/firefox/colorzilla/

If you fix these 3 simple problems, your homepage skin will be more friendly to the eye of a visitor.

Oh, and one tiny thing... you're in the Polish Cream Team Crew, aren't you? Are you somwhat related with the Nation-Living-Near-The-River-of-Vistula? I mean Poland ;-)

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

hi all, I updated me page with new video and colour me page now has better colour and i have fire fox so don't worrie

Quote by eonirOh, and one tiny thing... you're in the Polish Cream Team Crew, aren't you? Are you somwhat related with the Nation-Living-Near-The-River-of-Vistula? I mean Poland ;-)

no xD i english and live in the UK

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

humm i like the menu bar XD
nice thinking of this one ^__^
that make me wanna do the same X-P ouch no ripping just joking XD
but the color is kinda....too red ouch....your work maynot like that beautiful in other browser(i suppose opera well....it's tons different from firefox XD

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

Woah! O_O
You've improved it soooo much! :D
It looks really better now, specially the upper links ;)
Nice job man!

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

Woohoo! The updated page looks a lot better. Great Job!
I give you six points out of five ;-)

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I just left a comment in your UP and saw this thread so... I'll say it here!
I really like it! Even if I don't like that Ichigo-I don't know what's that thing on his face (just started reading Bleach XD) colour scheme is perfect and you don't have to kill your eyes watching it ;)
Good job!

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.