Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if Stellar didn't die? - Minitokyo

What if Stellar didn't die?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I'm reading a post about Stellar's death, annd imagined how could the story turn out if Stellar didn't died.
'Cause some pp didn't like 2 see her like that.

I have an alternate ending, something like this:
Shinn and Stellar is going to quit the military and lived together, just like Kira and Lacus. But maybe they died together...

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Lol your ending is so natural...

But actually in GSD destiny if Stellar did not die it would have ruin it all... Stellar death was the beginning of Shinn's rage against Kira and determination to do what he thought was right... Without her death, Shinn would not have been the great Zaft pilot that he was in GSD... Of course her death was grievious to him but it also gave him more determination to never let anyone innocent die again...

On the other hand i myself would have rather Stellar stayed alive.. i find the Shinn and Stellar couple quite a promising and so matchin XD
Lol hot-headed and protective guy and the conservative and need protecting girl... looks matching dont you think?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Same topic is being discussed here: Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying

Closed

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.