Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Colored pencils or photoshop, corel, open canvas, etc? - Minitokyo

Colored pencils or photoshop, corel, open canvas, etc?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Out of all of these: Colored pencils, crayons, paint, photoshop, corel, open canvas, etc... what do you prefer when you do your art? I used to work with crayons and stuff since I wanted to try new mediums but now I'm using only pencils, pens and now photoshop cs2. Hehe. I think those are the tools I'll keep on using until I alternate to soemthing else. What do you prefer when you do your art? XD

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well it really depends on what i want to make actually... being an artist using any stufff to create something is rather easier for us.... what we need is inspiration and determination... But for my personal favourite i would love to draw by hand thus the pencils and paint would be my first choice XD

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

If you want a clean, nice artwork, I'd prefer using photoshop.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

I love sketching and drawing anime (though I need to improve my anime drawing skills). Pretty much everything I do is using pencils. Only occasionally I'll use pastels and coloured pencils but that's only when it's necessary.

Having said that, I still love making wallpapers in Fireworks. It's not as hard as drawing 'coz sometimes I can't replicate the image I want that's in my brain. So in Fireworks I basically do the design, layout and extraction of images and let the PC do all the rendering! ^_^

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

There is already another thread discussing one's choice/preference of medium to create art: What kind of art field do you specialize in?

Closing

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.