Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lacus Clyne Wallie - Minitokyo

Lacus Clyne Wallie

page 1 of 1 8 total items

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Well I use a vector art of lacus well the background i made it a dark and light mix....

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3765/airih1.th.jpg

Well first of all your image needs fixing... it is rather blur .... and also you need to work on your extraction... the lines of your image is showing so it makes the wallpaper messy...

I think ill advice that you remake the image again...
The text is great but i prefer if it was larger ^_^

Well i think the background is good enough for a beginner so it leads to your image that is eyesore...

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

I would have to agree with MidnightHeiress, you really need to work on your extraction. There is clearly a lot of white pixels around the scan that need to be removed. The scan is also a bit blurry. SO maybe considder a better quality scan or you could vector the one you have. The background is a good start. Keep it up!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Where have I seen this image before? >_>

Maybe you've seen the one with blue sky with clouds & grass with the text 'One fine day... I wish for' or something?

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I'm not sure, but I think this wally has been posted before. Lol.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I think that maybe the extratction needs work on and that the blur on Lacus didn't really suit well. It was hard to see her when she was blurred. The background was a good start, but does need some different scenery. Like for an example Lacus out in the meadows would be a nice one. Or she could be in a city/mall shopping. XD

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

humm.. i've seen this at the gallery before.. was this deleted?

well first of all, you're claiming this to be a vector? it looks more like a poorly extracted scan with vector outlines, resulting to be a poor output. And the background looks like a small image that you just made larger, resulting into a pixelly and low resolution image.

If you still want a 3d background there are many good renders at DeviantArt; ask permission from the artists then make it more original by adding brushes and blending techniques. The scan is lighted nicely so there's nothing to worry about there (because I think the original is very dark) so all you need is to work on the extraction. And don't blur Lacus too much, ok?

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.