Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

I'm Chikara. I am seriously dark. I'm into Nine Inch Nails, Hellsing, Fruits Basket, anything CLAMP, Japanese music, Johnny Depp and I'm a Gundam Wing yaoi fangirl. I currently have a whale beached in my apartment. :angry: My sister is forcing me to have an account so that I will show off my artistic abilities. I think she just wishes someone on this site would want to be her friend. X-P

Signature Image

Hello Chikara !

Since I know you already a friend in MT, I can leave you now. jk

I like Furuba, few CLAMP manga, j-pop and err... You have a quite creepy userpage, at least how you have put your name in your userpage is creepy ! :D

See you around.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Did someone turn out the lights ? x_x

Oh... you mean dark anime. Woops :x *Smacks Self with Apples* Well, that'll teach me to read the post twice. Wow, you pick up things really fast. Hrm... needless to say, the links below are already read. Is that from Disgaea ? *fumbles for correct spelling*

UserGuide

Free download Quota FAQS

Support (Technically)

Rules

Welcome to MT ! :) Hope to see ya often in the neighbourhood and enjoy your stay here !

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Seriously dark? *cues horror music*

That's funny, you sound quite a nice person though, lolol.

Welcome to MT, I hope to see this work of yours, haha.

*throws a bag of skittles* rainbow is good.

Have a good time here I hope, see yah.

what is this supposed to be

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.