Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When was the last time you felt pain? - Minitokyo

When was the last time you felt pain?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

I thought this might be an interesting thread. Everyone experiences pain now and then but what I like to know is when was the last time you felt pain? For me I just stubbed my toe on a chair about 10 mins ago. And when I meant pain it could either be physical or mental pain and what caused it if you feel comforable talking about it or not.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

lol, for me? Well, as for physical pain, on thursday when I got my shot. I didnt hurt then, but now my arm hurts ;_; Mental pain, on friday, I felt depressed again x.x i hate it when it just randomly comes up...

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

aahh the last saturday when that piece of steel fly and hurt me really close to my left eye..actually I have blood that fill the half of my eye and yess a nice black eye....but no more pain since a while.... o_O

Signature

firedesdi

firedesdi

Fire Starter

Today. Carrying a piece of furniture up some stairs and I fell and sort of twisted my ankle. Hurts like hell

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

This morning. Weight lifting has just wasted my pec muscles, and I really felt them when I got up this morning.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

yesteday.. had been out in hillas wandering with heavy bag and my legs hurt like hell*over now though*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

um...pain that i had for 4 years, it was wen i still wit my x. :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

today... through all day i have a terrible headache and my hands hurt
probably because of the change of weather

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

right now my throat is hurting..... voice lessons >.<

When i was swinging training nun-chucks really fast and hit my .....you get the point
i was on the ground for 3-5 mins

idz

every single second of my life..a pain no one would understand but the bearer that is me..

Two days ago, I tumbled down a stair and then cracked one of my nail when i hit something all in one day.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.