Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when you have a mountain of homework? - Minitokyo

What do you do when you have a mountain of homework?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 159 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

What will you do if you have a mountain of homework due tomorrow and you want to watch anime?I think I might have watch anime first..I'm lack of self-control when it comes to anime but if it was you what will you do?

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I would do the homework first... -_-'
Coz I am quite finish it real fast... ^^
Well... Sometimes I have a few quetions I dunno how to do...
I copy my friends answers... HEHEHE... ^^ -_- :sweat: :D XD T_T :nya:

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

depends. Do i still hav the weekends or enough time to do it? Well, I always do the easy ones first. & always leave the hardest for later. Just like bleach-rukia217 said, i copy some when i dunt noe.

KOROU1234

KOROU1234

NICE TO MEET U.

I would take a holiday for tomorrow and watch the anime and complete the homework on the next day.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I would do my homework first and maybe that\'s because I\'m a stickler for having my homework in on time but there\'s always time for anime later. All those late homeworks does add up in your final grade.

Do your homework first, and then sit back and watch your anime without worries.

Do you're homework first :-) Just get it done and over with then watch you're anime ^_^ That's how I do it

Lmao! You do half your homework first. The hard stuff, then while you're watching anime, watch about 10 minutes, pause for 5, do more homework, and keep on trucking like that. :] It makes things a lot easier and a lot less stessful IF You have the self controll for it.

If you really can 't help it, you could probably do one of the homeworks then watch some show for about 30 minutes... then go back to your work... then watch again after accomplishing something.
That way, you'd probably would be happy, not overworked (from doing the work conntinuously), and you also would've accomplished your homework. :)

I wouldn't go for the do your homework first then watch after everything because you'd tend to rush your work, and it probably wouldn't come out as well as if you have a break once in a while. (Well, that's what I've experienced at least.)

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Homework if it is important. If i don't see a need to do it, i just don't bother :)

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Haha,it was for me,I tried convincing myself to do homework while I'm on the computer..and fortunately I finished it,but when I'm watching anime and do my homework at the same time,I tend to lose the enthusiasm to do the homework..I usually ended up copying my friends work..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

I sleep first and eat... I'll be re-energized to do my homework then.
Sometimes I eat and do my homework at the same time. ;)

During weekends, I do sidelines sometimes. When I'm bored or tired out of my wits in doing my homework, I play music, or surf the net for a little while then resume.

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

I\'d probably finish the pile of hmwork 1st. The anime is tempting but finishing hmwork is the more urgent matter. If you\'re bored, stand up and stretch yourself, then take in a deep breath and relax your muscles. (continuosly writing may strain your muscles ^^)

I'd do the homework. I'm not much of one to procrastinate... I usually do the homeework first thing so I have time later to watch anime while everyone else is rushing to get the homework done, lol.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Just do it.. haha.. I always feel a sense of satisfaction upon competing them.. haha

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Do part of your homework, watch anime, then copy the rest of the homework from someone the next day :) Simple, ne? :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

homework? nah that word seriously doens\'t exist in m dictionary...when i do familiarize myself with it i\'ll be sure to post again...hehehehe ^_^' x_x

@ksafer: same here xD i never make homework at home - i only do it in school because i dont want to \"sacrifice\" my free time

homework! whats that?

Yeah, I try to finish homework at home, but usually I end up slacking off more often. Like right now, I should be finishing a long-ass transcription of a poem, but because my hand "hurts," I'll stick around here for a while. XD

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Well...I set a schedule for myself. Half for homework and the other half for what I enjoy to do. I usually get side tracked though and end up procrastinating. Very bad habit. :sweat:

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

The easy answer would be that I'd finish the homework and then, when I'm finish, I watch the anime.

It has nothing to do with self-control - its all looking into the future: if I don't do this work now, then I WILL get in trouble tomorrow. If I don't watch this now, then I nothing will happen.

So do the work first and then you can watch as long as you want to untill you have to go to school.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

I'll finish my homework first. At least I think that's what I'll do. ^_^'

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would complete the homework while waiting for the anime to load. (Cuz, I don't bittorrent) I would then take a break from my homework and watch the anime. ;) (Unless it was a LOT of homework... then I'd do the homework first, because getting an education is more important to me than watching anime.)

Signature Image

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 159 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.