Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new submission layout issue - Minitokyo

new submission layout issue

page 1 of 1 4 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

i like the idea and it works (in theory) but... right now the indy art section requiers a "category" and it lists A - Z.... Plus some random characters.

so, just making sure that i'm not missing something and that there will actually be "categories" to enter them soon?

Thanks!

-Boojitsu21

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Did you click the check box beside the A-Z Category and select a letter for the name of the category you are going to put your Indy Art into? Like for instances if I created my own character, I click the checkbox, select O, and beside that a new drop down menu will pop up and I would select Original from it. So the categories are there already, you just gotta click that check box beside it to get any further.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

I did, and the site loaded and pretended to look for a category w/ that letter. and none of them worked for me, i'll try again soon and let you know. Thanks for the help !

-Boojitsu21

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

that letter?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.