Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Group's Names on Left Side Menu Not Showing - Minitokyo

My Group's Names on Left Side Menu Not Showing

page 1 of 1 6 total items

My Group's Names on Left Side Menu Not Showing up. I have to go to my Userpage or My Control Panel to get to my groups now, and its a real hassle and I miss my old long list on the left side. It has been like this for a week now I think, and I know im not the only one having problems like this, just thought I would let ya know, thanks for your time!. :D

Like this is what my left side looks like now:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/leftside.jpg

and Its missing the rest of my group's names that I am in.
Because this is what it used to be like:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/oldleftside.jpg

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, mine's the same way.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Clarryn

???????

It's quite a nuisance to go through a long way to just wanna click into our groups...why they wanna do that?

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

I have the same problem,Lacus.i wonder what is wrong?

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

its bin like that for about... two weeks right? i thot it wz jus bekuz of the layout i chose.... but wen i reverted back to the one i usually used it wz still the same x_X
m.i.a.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I'll make a 'more...' button in the near future to make it expand when you click that.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Thanks Sheqel, that'll be very helpful.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.