Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm an ignorant! A total idot! - Minitokyo

I'm an ignorant! A total idot!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi I've been around two weeks but I haven't been able to make quotes. How do you do quotes? How do you copy and put them inside those pretty boxes? I need weapons to debate!
Thank you in advance
Eternally gratefull: Me.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

To quote ... look at the bottom of each post, it says "Quote". And "Quote in guestbook" takes you to their guestbook you click on.

The code is: [quote*]post written here[*/quote]

minus the *'s.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Look on the bottom of the box you want to quote; it should have the options "Report", "Quote" (Which is the one you want to use), and "Quote in Guestbook", which is what you use when you want to make a comment on something someone said, and use their gustbook to get it to them.
Hmm. I think, also, this topic belongs in the "Minitokyo" section, or some questions thread.
Good luck with the debating, mireya2!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Like Devilet and TrigunPreacherGirl said:

[-quote=name] This will make the quote from the person who said it [/-quote]

e.g. [-quote=mireya2]Hi I've been around two weeks but I haven't been able to make quotes. How do you do quotes? How do you copy and put them inside those pretty boxes? I need weapons to debate![-/quote]

This will go to the following (when the -'s are removed in the tags)

Quote by mireya2Hi I've been around two weeks but I haven't been able to make quotes. How do you do quotes? How do you copy and put them inside those pretty boxes? I need weapons to debate!

A quote tage without the '=name' will appear the same and (you guessed it) without having a name attached.

Quote: It's a quote.....but it's not by anyone!

Thread has been answered so I'll go ahead and close it.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.