Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Extended Contest for Asucaga-Fanworks - Minitokyo

Extended Contest for Asucaga-Fanworks

Group announcement by Asucaga-Fanworks

page 1 of 1 3 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there all wonderful memebers of Asucaga-Fanworks i just wanted to inform you that me and kan-chan have decided to extend the contest becuase we need just a few more entrys so were extending it till October 5 so if you want to enter it then you can..*smiles*..and i wanted to thank all the other contestants that have submitted there entry already im so happy you did..we just want to make this contest as fun and best there is so we need just a few more contestants sorry..*smiles*..well i hope to see you entry soon..*smiles*.

From your forever loving all of you Administrator, Cagalli..aka..thingperson

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Sounds like a great idea to me. Having more contestants will livin up the contest more and make it more interesting and fun dontcha think. :D Great thinking girls.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

wow really? that's great i hope by then i have sometime to do something hehehe *prays* ;)

Asuka*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.