Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 High-end PC Casework (for the serious only) - Minitokyo

High-end PC Casework (for the serious only)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

http://suissacomputers.com/

I know MT members (especially the young) are not target consumers for this class of product, but I have to share anyway. Every one of these cases is utterly beautiful, even if the price puts them well in the 'ultra-elite' category. Puts my own Antec P180 case to shame. :)

Although the cases looks really nice, I actually like the Junna,
but do they even know how to properly configure a machine
for each type of individual?

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

and i thought Antec P180 was the best in that dept o.O

Those are quite nice, and would require a deviation from regular case design theory, because wood is a much better insulator than pressed steel, which means essentially all the heat in the air inside the cases will be retained, so circulation would be a big issue. They're gosh darn pretty though, and that's the main thing. Bonus points for not looking entirely generic with bright lights and glowing baubles dangling from every space.

WOW. Flashy, much? A bit impractical, if you ask me.

Windows Vista ready? Pff. Not with their new anti-pirate measures. even if it does help load torrents a bit faster.

I have Windows XP now, but when I get a new laptop I'm gonna try to get linux. ill see how it goes. its just to show off my geekiness, so im gonna make it dual-boot with winxp profes too ^-^

Quote by transcendental23WOW. Flashy, much? A bit impractical, if you ask me.

Windows Vista ready? Pff. Not with their new anti-pirate measures. even if it does help load torrents a bit faster.

I have Windows XP now, but when I get a new laptop I'm gonna try to get linux. ill see how it goes. its just to show off my geekiness, so im gonna make it dual-boot with winxp profes too ^-^

What do your ramblings on OS & software have anything to do with a computer case?

hmm.. they look pretty, but i don't think it would be easy to find matching monitors, keyboards, mouse etc.. to go with those casings...

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Niice cases, but i would rather skip the expense and put the extra money on a better processor or harddrive

Signature

Except beige boxes are horrendously hard to blend into a home entertainment setup. At least these could blend in.

Keep in mind the high WAF of these wooden beauties too (WAF= Wife Acceptance Factor).

:D

I like the traditional case design (metal and glass) these cases remind me of a Home and Garden ad.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Extremely pricey, i'd have to be out of college before i even think about buying one. That said, these are some of the most innovative cases ive ever seen, the hardware and software choices are delectable. Though i must say that i would go with alienware in the end, but hey, thats just me . . .

Signature

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Like the cabinets, but Falcon Northwest has them beat in the power department. Their computers has high end componets and the come professionally overcolcked, if you prefer them that way.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.