Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 organ donate.... - Minitokyo

organ donate....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

What use is a kidney when you're dead? Of course I would donate.

Quote by miketo
It's one of the few ways I can give back to society that's truly needed. I also donate blood regularly..

The Red Cross used to come to my high school once a year for blood donations - I donated as a senior, when I was old enough. I would do it more often if they stopped calling and asking me to donate, I've gotten at least 7 calls this summer alone. ;_;

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

i would always worry a little that doctors would trying to get me for my organs, but i suppose if they would go that far they might just fake the paperwork anyway. i know i would, were it me.
ideally they will freeze me until they find a cure for whatever was killing me, so i will need those organs.
alternately, if i am killed outright, i will need them to be raised from the dead. you can bet jesus didn't let people take his organs before he rose from the dead.
on the other hand, transplanting my organs into other people might let me possess them. neat-o.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I'd defininatly donate. It could save someone else's life.

Yes sir.

I'm not going to need it when I die.
Plus, I'll be giving back to the coummunity. ^_^

Signature

im thinking about it, i like being able to help people out, my gf has the sticker on her license, shes really serious about it

realmente no se si los donaría pero, si es para algun familiar que realmente quiero con gusto se los daría

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.