Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a bug? or not... - Minitokyo

a bug? or not...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

i dunno if it was a bug.. but i would like the reason why..

but my recent wall was in the elite when i visited yesterday.. then it isn't now. ^^

i'm too shy to answer a mod personally cuz i dunno who to ask, if it's a mod or an elite member cuz i dunno who does it anyway.

thanks for reading! ^^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Which one of your wall is it?

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

uhm, it's this: Feels Like Heaven by BlueAngel17

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Its not a bug. An item which was included in the elite gallery can be removed by another mod.
The mod who removed it may have felt that the wall is lacking in quality is some area, which I am not too sure about.
Will the moderator in question please state the reason.

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

ohh.. is that so. well, i guess some mods don't like it, it's ok. ^^

Signature

but you know... you are lucky because some time ago one wallie mine was in elite and later was to stop to quarantine XD
(although we won't compare your beautiful works with mine, my master ^^' )

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

really? wow, i didn't know that.. if that is so.. maybe the mods should be doing things like this in not a hurry.. i mean.. the fact that it was in the elite then suddenly turned into nothing.. of course it'll hurt the artists feelings, making them happy in one second and disappointed in the next.. but then, you can't blame them. people make mistakes. ^^ i just wish not too frequently so that other artists won't get disappointed too. ^^

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It isn't that we do things in a hurry it's all about personal preference. Each mod has his or her own opinion as to what is good. As such we don't all agree that something is good. Same thing goes for highlighted items.

It's nothing against the artists here it is just a matter of differeing opinions among the gallery mods.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.