Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love is really everything? - Minitokyo

Love is really everything?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

(Ah sorry I wrote the title wrong, forgive me.)

I don't think love is everything and I hate girls who only think about it, same 4 boys...
I really hate when someone say: The boy I love doesn't even know I exist, I wnt to die. (and then she dies).
I mean I will NEVER kill myself 4 a stupid boy!If u're ugly, stupid, or a nerd or else just find somthing else to do! I am a strong person my friends say so I can tell u so but:

IS LOVE REALLY EVERYTHING?

pls give "smart" opinions

Love IS everything. NOT the kind of love you're thinking. When we're young we fall in love for love itself. That's when you have a crush on someone (who generally doesn't know you exist).
When you grow up a loittle bit, you look for real love. That's when we do mistakes. We usually fall in love with the wrong person. Then, you have to be cautios in your search of your partner for a lifetime (because you don't want it to end in a divirce. That's the easy but false way, like commiting a "couple suicide").
But sooner or later, being a teenager or senior, doesn't matter you wake up and realize that love is the warmth of the sun, the breeze on your face, your brathing, the people around you.
Perhaps you'll feel alone sometimes, but you'll know that the Real Love is moving the universe, and that is better to give love than receive. Then maybe you'll suffer, but you'll know you're doing the rigth thing.

One advise: just be careful with betrayals. Be wise to don't trust the traitor and the false, but you be honest. And when your feelings are hurt, give them a chance to heal.

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I think real love is between FRIENDS and not lovers.

DarkLion700

Muay Thai Fighter

No one thing is "everything" You have to find a good balance of the things you need and the things you want in life. You NEED water to live. You NEED food to live. You don't NEED love to exist. Love is a wonderful thing to have. but it should not the main focus it can lead to just as many bad things as good things. So I say this "if love comes your way look to grab it. but don't wander off so far to find it that you lose sight of your life dreams and goals"

Love isn't everything...
You can still continue to live without it though.. :p
Too little of it may sound bad but too much of it brings chaos to ur life if smth bad really then...
Also depending on a person's mentality... Loner or need to be loved...
For me, i'm more of a loner or soloist....

I believe that love isn't everything, and that we can live without it. However, I DO believe that love can complete who we are as people and that it is one of the greatest gifts anyone can give you.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Friends? Yeah right. Real love belongs to husband and wife cuz thier vows are to God. Another love is family. Something very hard to break. All the others are fragile and stupid.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Love? Heh, y'know it's not everything. While it influences a lot in your life with emotions ... You can't live without it, this is for sure. And I'm not just talking about true love between a couple, you have friendship love, and family love. People who kill themselves for love are not that confident in themselves. You need to search yourself in life to find something to live for, not just for someone ... There's more to life than love for certain. You shouldn't overdo yourself looking for that special someone, and you can't force someone to have those feeling back either. You can live by doing stuff you like, and working hard to accomplish things. It is not everything, but it's a good chunk of who you are.

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

Why limit love to a relation between two people? How about the love of your job? How about the love of your family? Love of a pet? I think limiting love to just the relation of two "soulmates" is kind of specific. Love in general can be associated with anything today.

Down it Down!

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Love is overrated :)

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Love is part of everything, everything is not love... however, it is important.

-repeat-

I'd say love is a part of everything (whether you're talking about sibling/romantic/friend/other kinds of love), but I wouldn't say love is everything. To me, that is. If I had to pick one thing that was everything to me, it would be respect.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by Gloria91thebest(Ah sorry I wrote the title wrong, forgive me.)

I don't think love is everything and I hate girls who only think about it, same 4 boys...
I really hate when someone say: The boy I love doesn't even know I exist, I wnt to die. (and then she dies).
I mean I will NEVER kill myself 4 a stupid boy!If u're ugly, stupid, or a nerd or else just find somthing else to do! I am a strong person my friends say so I can tell u so but:

IS LOVE REALLY EVERYTHING?

pls give "smart" opinions

The reason why people say those things is becasue they're going through a phase were all they think about is boys/girls, it's really nothing to get mad about, unless it happens frequently, plus if you know that, that person is saying just go away. To answer your question, bottom line love is everything. Everybody needs love to survive, it's like a hidden essential. When you get older especially, tha't when love is life.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I think that love makes people very happy...for awhile. I don't know that now a days it is possible to find a love that will last forever. I am not talking about the love that you have for your family. That is sort of forced on you. I am talking about love between significant others. I remember with all of the relationships that I have had that there was this time period of bliss. You know nothing else but love. Sometimes that can last a really long time or just a few days. It all depends. But I don't think that love ever lasts forever. I think people just grow used to each other and don't feel like moving on because they are afraid. My Grandparents were the only people that I know that really seemed truly in love for their entire marriage. But of course I don't know that for sure because I was a child.
I believe that you can't truly be in love with someone if that person does not love you back. But I also think that love is something that you can live without. Some people like being alone and others are too afraid to get hurt.
Whatever your case is don't worry about not being in love. Someday you might find someone! The times that you find love are when you are not looking! :)

i think love is everything but when i think about love i dont just think of the romantic kinda of love. i also think of friendship and love between families and stuff like that. to me love is everything and without love life can sometimes appear so dull and so very hard. i dont think the romance kind of love is everything but i rather like to think that the people, love that is going to be with you until the end is the love and support of your family and friends. i think love is everything, everywhere and no one can live without love. its there for us when we were born and it would b there until the very end. whatever form it may appear in.

love in nothing compare to money!haah jux kidding, actually if ur talking abouta bf abd gf thing, i don't think so, but more like a friend and family love, yea thats everything to me..........

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

All love requires is a nice KISS...

keep it simple stupid =3

-repeat-

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

Love is everything. Without love u cannot exist...
U know that u have your life because of God's love for u...
If He doesn't love you, you cannot exist now..
Moreover, He sent His Son to die for you, the punishment for your sin is forgiven by His death..(If you believe Him of course)...
So even if you are sinner, but if you believe His love, you will be in heaven when you die^^

love.. is unlimited

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Love is really everything... Love make the world go on.
But, ur right about, "he boy I love doesn't even know I exist, I wnt to die", that happens becuz ppl cant stand rejection... Thats why u have to be careful of who u fell for. But theres aways a way to forget a love, and the best is, FIND A NEW ONE!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.