Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u like cagalli?why? - Minitokyo

do u like cagalli?why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I do like Cagalli :) she's a strong girl XD and also her ideals XD i like it XD

Pride comes before the fall

I like her... She has a strong personality. And in some ways, I'm similar to her. We both hate wearing fancy dresses. :D

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by yamamotoyohkoI like her... She has a strong personality. And in some ways, I'm similar to her. We both hate wearing fancy dresses. :D

Well i guess almost all nowadays girls do XD

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

I used to like Cagalli with a passion, because she's the one who saves Athrun's butt all the time!

But in Destiny, she kind of changed. It felt like the old Cagalli I admired so much was starting to disappear right before my eyes... She's much weaker in Destiny. I just noticed that, in situations where she would normally have swung a fist in Athrun's direction and everything would be fine, she just got quiet and surrendered instead. That disappointed me a bit. I wonder what caused her to change...?

Was it because of her father's death?

Or do you suppose it's because of that bump she got when she hit her head inside the Zaku Warrior Athrun was piloting? ^_^

Member of The-Red-Knight

haahah! like her a lot! but i like her more in seed... she's cute and i like her with athrun!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Im a BIG fan of Cagalli and cant help but NEED to comment here when i saw this discussion thread.

The special thing about Cagalli is her beauty. She is a tomboy yes, as in, loves to throw her fist in any [troubled/frustrating] situation she's in. Yet, she has this unique beauty that causes people to love her. Cagalli is cute in a way, [doesnt admit Kira's her eldest bro and insists she's older, doesnt like dresses, and likes to contradict herself, esp the cave ep in which she's with Asuran].

Plus, she is kind hearted and fragile, [this applies to both SEED & Destiny]. She does break down when her father died, breaks down when she is helpless BUT slowly but surely she is picking herself up. Sure in DESTINY she is WEAK & HELPLESS but in the end, she picked herself up bcos she noes she HAVE to do something about the current situation her country's in.

In addition, she is a dedicated lover and would do anything for her loved one to the point that she took part in battles with her mobile suit to protect her loved ones & her country. She believes in sacrifices to protect her country and would even agree to marry dat light purpled hair sucker, despite her STRONG LOVE for her one and only Asuran. Sure she made a BIG mistake but ppl do make mistakes.

Moreover, she even sacrificed her love for Asuran and even asks Meyrin to take care of him in her presence. Another sacrifice she made was saying goodbye to Asuran at the end of the series just so that Asuran can still pilot his mobile suit to protect the world and Cagalli can concentrate FULLY in protecting her country and developing it back to its old BELIEFS.

All in all, Cagalli is a respectable character and an irreplacable love for Asuran.

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

welli love her a lot, maybe because her personality :d and she is also pretty in dress :D

oooh yes, i truly admire her, as a woman, politician and soldier, i have to say, one of the best or the best female character ever! unfortunately, she's underrated and sometimes overly bashed. i believe under her appearance, she's just like any other girl who wants love, and fragile in a way, but she puts on a brave front for her country, and even goes to the extent of giving up athrun, so contrary to what people say about her in destiny, destiny actually made me admire me even more.(:

Ugh. Okay. I don't want to diss anyone, but I don't want to repeat the same thing over and over again. Cagalli did NOT give Athrun to Meyrin. Please, it was stated in an interview that, that's not what their intention was.

Now onto her character. I loved her in Seed. She was strong, independent, and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She saw things through till the end. In Destiny, I can somewhat understand why her character is weak. Having a country on your shoulders, and wanting to be with someone, but can't due to her duties. However, they didn't have to make her out to be a complete wimp, spacing out in battles. Thank god they changed that a bit in GSD SE.

Once again, I would just like to say that Cagalli didn't give up on Athrun. They were in the middle of war, and she had to do her duties. Once everything is peaceful, their relationship will return to it's steady state. Please don't say things like, "Cagalli gave up Athrun for her country," etc. Because Cagalli deep down isn't the type to give up on anything. Period.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cagalli is a very admirable person. She is very strong, mindful, compassionate, caring, and so forth. She definetly grew up from Seed to GSD. In Seed, she did kinda start off a bit shakey, but as the series(s) progressed, she grew more independent, more caring, and mory duty-bound. One of my favorite characters in seed indeed.

As for the whole athrunxcagalli thing, it has been discussed so many times that I frankly dont care anymore. What happened, happened. Leave it at that. You will have to wait and see what is to happen between the two in the upcoming series or movie.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

i also like cagalli..i liked how she act and she managed to get over shinn even though shinn always insults her..but my most favorite girl in gsd in Lacus and Meer..they were awesome but Cagalli is also awesome..she always listens to someone's advice but sometimes she gets really out of her true self and doesn't listen to other peoples opinion..

you don't have to get angry of what I said about Cagalli..but she's nice anyways and has a lot of potential and I also like her song called " PRECIOUS ROSE"

from your beloved friend
noel

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

She

Cagalli's from Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny. I don't really know why, but she's always been my favorite character throughout the whole series, but she didn't appear a lot near the end of Seed Destiny. I was kind of upset about that

Too bad she's a newb at piloting the akatsuki in the anime. Wonder where did her seed-mode go? lolz.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote: Once again, I would just like to say that Cagalli didn't give up on Athrun. They were in the middle of war, and she had to do her duties. Once everything is peaceful, their relationship will return to it's steady state. Please don't say things like, "Cagalli gave up Athrun for her country," etc. Because Cagalli deep down isn't the type to give up on anything. Period

yep, exactly. Cagalli knows Athrun doesn't love Meyrin hehehehh XD XD XD

in GSeed she was alright, i even liked her better than lacus at some points... but after she became the leader of orb in destiny all she did was whine and whine and cry and moan SIGHHH

lacus still the greatest

I like Cagalli ! She is my favorite anime\'s character ever !

She is honest to herself. She thinks others first than herself although because of that she must sacrifice herself. She sees other people equal as her (well, i mean she never sees the others lower than her just because of her status, but she always sees others as friend). She never afraid to talk what is in her mind. She believes in her ideals and try to protect it.

She doesn\'t hesitate when she does that she believes true (although sometimes she can make some mistake, but she is human too).

She is kind and caring, although if you dont know her well, you will think she is just a rough person because of her speech.

She doesnt want the others worried, so she always try to put a \"fine\" face even she isn\'t fine.

For a fragile person like her, politician is a very hard job. She must stay strong for others, must not let others see her weakness.
She is not a true strong person (like Lacus), but she chooses to stay strong for others and because of that she is strong.

Last, i hope Athrun is with her, so Cagalli doesn\'t push herself too much. She needs a person whom she can show her true self to and who can sees, accepts, cares, and loves her as herself.... as Cagalli, not as Reperesentative, soldier, leader, etc.
Cagalli sees, accepts, and loves Athrun as Athrun too. So they can comfort each others.

Well...Sorry for bad grammars.

I like her! The way she behaves! It's funny and cute! XD

But I like her more in Seed serie...

I love her. She's hot!

I like Cagalli because of her strong, tomboyish attitude.....but I think she stuffed up a bit in DESTINY and got conned into marrying the freaky purple haired dude....but she's strong ^_^

Yeah! She has grown up a lot in seed...

I like Cagalli! ^_~ she's one tough girl that has a warm personality deep inside. She's also funny ^.^ (which makes her kawaii!) also...she's a girl who could kick the a$$ of the bad guys yet still look pretty :P she hates wearing a dress yet still look good on it (she becomes preetier even more!) Also, imagine at a young age she needs to run an entire country! (and a powerful one too! It's Orb we're talking about here ^_~) i guess that explains why she became a little bit troubled at some parts of GSD but hey...if you watch the later parts she has put herself back together ready for action (ooohh...I so LOVE the episode when she busted Yuna's face! that punch she made...priceless!)

most of all...I love cagalli because aside from her saving Athrun's life, she loved Athrun and taught Athrun a lot about life...she put some sense into Athrun when he is troubled, she supported him (and loved him of course ^_~) They share a bond that i believe is unbreakable ^_~

there's a lot more that i like about her...but since it's 3am alreandy (erm..here in my country) i guess i'll leave it here first ^_~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.