Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Foreign Foods - Minitokyo

Favorite Foreign Foods

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well, as for me i love italian food, mexican but without the spicies stuff, and junk food :)

i like meat meat! grrrr.

those the better.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

For me,I would have to say italian food (though having authentic chinese would be good).Nothing says "this is going to make me fat" like alot of meat and cheese XD. Even though pizza is pretty common everywhere,I think fettuccine and lasagna are pretty good,though when I was younger I didn't particular care for lasagna.All that cottage cheese and spinach didn't taste so grand to me at first,now it just doesn't taste right without it.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

eaten before one malaysia dish.it comes with leaf(not sure what it origins from)and some cashew nuts and meat.where you use the leaf as a wrapping paper to wrap the fillings up and open you mouth to eat it all at once

FRANCE: Croissants; escargots; vichyssoise...and Brie cheese. Man, I'm IN LOVE with Brie cheese
ITALY: Risotto, pasta, pizza, cesar saladXD
GERMANY: all the different sausages, hamburger, codillo, repollo (don't know how to say it in EnglishXD), egg in threads...
ENGLAND: those sweetsour beans they eat at any times. I don't know what they're called, but they're awesome. I've tasted them in the States, but they're from UK. And their tea biscuits; lovely
NORWAY: marinated salmon the way they do up there, and reindeer salami
US: buttered popcorn. Man, I wish we had that here. Actually, just the corn is wonderful too; I don't know what it is with american corn it just DOES NOT TASTE the same here, even when cooked the same way
I like lots of Arabic food, since I love pita bread, lamb and garbanzos. Desserts are also wonderful, make of nuts and such, but they're compactXD
I love mexican food, freshly spiced (contrary to Asian spicy food), very healthy, full of different cereal and lots of vegetables and fruit. Enchilada is my favourite, but there's some kind of meat cooked with chipotle and chocolate sauce that makes you see stars and heaven
Chinese food is great, both what we eat here and what they eat there, which is not alike in the leastXD. But my favourite asian food is japanese and thailandese, the first very sober, rice and raw fish and very different noodles and soups (and specially noodles IN soupsXD); the second, noodles and rice and a lot of different curries and lots of strange, exotic and fantastic sauces, llike nut sauce or coconut sauce.

And now I'm hungryXD

PD. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spanish food; I know my country is not the most well-known country, but, come on...jamon serrano? paella? gazpacho? fabada? cocido? caldo gallego? pulpo a la gallega? tortilla espa

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

hm... my fav is asian food n if i were to rank dem it would be:
1. Japanese food - esp udon noodles, yakisoba (cold buckwheat noodles seasoned with soy sauce, shredded seaweed, etc), onigiri (rice balls) and spicy tuna roll
2. Chinese food (authentic w/ no MSG) - rice with different types of side dishes (ex soy sauce chicken, green onion w/ oil chicken, roast pork), dumplings, fried noodles (esp pan fried noodles w/ seafood)
3. Korean food
4. Vietnamese food - Viet sandwich (a roll w/ sour carrots, sour turnip, assorted meat, cilantro, etc) - i'm actually not quite sure what's in it, spring rolls

im drooling just from thinking about these foods... :D

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Hum hum....
my favourites food in foreign country, maybe this :

1. Kebab!
2. Sushi n Sashimi
3. Chiken Dumpling

Most foods are foreign, us Brits don't really have much of a variety of foods, we just slap on some potatoes on a meal -_-;

Anyways I like Dim Sum, mainly the sweet bread stuff such as char sui bao and red bean buns. Noodles are probably one of favourite foods. I also like Spaghetti bolognaise, so its a cross between Chinese and Italian. Though I also like Filipino food as well.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I don't really think America has foreign foods anymore we have so many different ethnic back grounds here that we have kind of become the home for all these different types of foods.

Signature Image

spaguetti, pizza, burgers, hot dogs :p

spanish soups, argentina grill

japanese foods

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

sushi and tacos are my favs.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

jap food :D

-Pho--Vietnamese (Rice boodles, beef broth, thin cuts of meat, cilantro, bean sprouts)

-Bun Bo Hue--Vietnamese (Noodles, beef broth, chili, lemon grass, beef, congealed pig's blood, cilantro, lime)

-Kimbap--Korean (Often called 'Korean sushi', consists of seaweed, rice, spinach, carrot, fish or egg,
pickled radish. cucumber)

-Jap Chae--Korean (Glass noodles, thin strips of beef, carrot, onion, scallions, mushrooms)

-Spring Rolls--Vietnamese (Rice paper, lettuce, vermicelli, carrot, ground pork, shrimp)

-Bulgogi--Korean (Beef marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and garlic)

- Udon-- Japanese (Thick, doughy noodles)

- Pad Thai--Thai (Rice noodles, eggs, chicken, shrimp, bean sprouts, crushed peanuts)

-Cannoli--Italian (Pastry shell filled with sweetened ricotta cheese)

MACARONS!
Sashimi Carpaccio!

Pizza :D it's really great!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.