Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can Anyone Help? - Minitokyo

Can Anyone Help?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I need to fix up my userpage, it's really ugly, all green and ewy, and so, i don't know how to remove all the green template, can anyone help?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Get some gasoline... pour liberally over you computer... strike match... toss match at computer... problem solved.

Just kidding. I don't know but I am sure someone here at MT who is a guru will help you out. Just hang in there.

merged: 10-09-2006 ~ 07:53am
I just looked at your page and it seems really RED to me. Maybe you are color blind?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

oh, i changed it yesterday but it just wouldn't change....thanx for telling me, i wasn't gonna notice until like later tonight?
any idea how i can make the sunset on the whole page?
somebody, anybody
=D

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hahaha...color blind...loools...wish i could help sis...hahaha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

There's some tutorials in the MT forum "Userpage Customization Showcase." You could check those out. I know I've seen a thread here where you can ask someone to customize your page for you - sorry I don't know where it is. :) Good luck!

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Do try searching before creating a thread :)

Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3*
Custom Userpage Tutorial- Paint Shop Pro Edition **MT3**
Request Userpage here

Or you can reset the settings so it can go back to the default template skin. Either way I'm not sure what you're trying to ask for, so you may want to read the following threads above.

This thread has also been moved to the right forum ^^

merged: 10-09-2006 ~ 10:43pm
EDIT: You can't really make the page the sunset. You can set it as repeat (y-repeat) and the sunset image will appear again and again down the page like tiles. It will look a bit crazy though, but I've seen it done. Methinks it should be in your customised html section.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

thanx elves.^__^

merged: 10-10-2006 ~ 04:22am
thanx kuroimisa... ^__^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.