Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is Cuter?Shinn?Kira? - Minitokyo

Who is Cuter?Shinn?Kira?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Kira! But I prefer Athrun!haha

Kira is the cutest boy in Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Athrun is a close second. Shinn's not even close.

of cuz it's kira.he's more handsome.cute is not a word to describe him

I go with kira, he is real cute!

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I think Kira is cuter in Gundam SEED...
In Gundam SEED Destiny, I think Shinn is cuter...
But I like Kira character better... Coz I think Shinn is ver bad-tempered... ^^

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

kira! of course. even if he does look more grown up in destiny. :D :D :D

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

I go for Shinn! Kira was cuter in SEED but in Destiny, he looks hotter.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

well...shinn and kira.are both damn cute..argg i dunno who to choose...but sometimes shinn looks scary and ferocious in some pics so for me..KIRA~!

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Uh-oh...now that's a tough question...^_^'
Shinn and Kira are both my fav guys...*kyaaa*
But it's going to be my oh so sweet SHINN ASUKA! i JUST SUPER as in SUPER love him!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

shinn is love!
so shinn is cuter :P
kira's just..ugh...

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Quote by DanTheGreati swear Kira in that pic looks like Cagalli just change his hair to yellow and you'll see what i mean... and Shin's an emo with a sister complex.

That's why they're called twins! LOLS :D

It's hard to decide!

Kira -> GS: Cute | GSD : Meature & Handsom
Shin -> Cute but has long way to reach what Kira is now -in any way-

Of course it is Kira for me because Kira is the definition of cuteness xD. (Even now that he's grown up nobody can match his cuteness). I might confess that Athrun might be a very tiny bit more handsome but in cuteness nobody catches Kira. :P

KIRA!
definitlly kira.
i just love his eyes it's like they are saying WAAAA i'm going to cry every second now.
totally adorabel.

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

KIRA YAMATO KIRA-KUN IS CUTE! YOUR FACE AND EYES VERY KAWAI!

SHINN IS - 0 -

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

haha.. true.. athrun is much more mature.. but i'll go with kira.. ;P

"I destroy what i love; I love humans" Tiki

i like shinn rather than kira, it's not because he lost he's virginity over flay....but because shinn is much younger than him....>,<http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/CHARO_CHACHA/photobucket.jpg

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Kira, of course. Shinn is like a spoiled brat of a brother. I wouldn't lable him 'cute' but masculine and handsome. And HOT *starts drooling at Kira's pic before fainting*

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

jojanettelacus1

jojanettelacus1

YamaKiRiSet

For a Kira fangirl....definitely..I'll chose Kira Yamato...The most Handsome,Cutest Guy in the Universe :D...I hope his real XD

Pls. visit my gallery...thanks :)..

Finding Unmei...
Signature Image

i think i would choose kira, because he looks handsome in gsd. but if i had to choose from gs, i think than i would choose shinn.

it is so totally

KIRA YAMATO :D
way cuter than shinn
trust me...

shin!

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

KIRA-KUN IS KAWAIIS MUCH CUTTER THAN SHINN IS BITTER MY PRETTY KIRA ENCHANTS to ME IN the SUPERNOVA VIDEO WHEN the THIS CAUSED SORROW BY the SHORT AHH KIRA,ATHRUN,YZAK SO CUTE

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

I do believe that even if Kira looks older in GSD, he still is cuter than Shinn. He may not look as innocent as when he was still in GS, but at least, he is no longer just looks in GSD. He is cute and handsome and of course, a man of action. No wonder Lacus likes him. Hehe!

Signature

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Kira supporter~~~ ^____^ I do agree, in GSD he is more mature~ but yet in Kira fans heart... he's always that cuuutee! <3<3

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.