Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quarantine inquiry - Minitokyo

quarantine inquiry

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

im here to to question one of a scan deletion in the gallery. forgive me for being picky, but usually im apathetic towards deletion of my gallery, especially seeing that im in the "been there done that" shoes and i know that such topic are troublesome and annoyance for the staff in charge; however, i just needed one thing clarified with the recent (or probably not so recent, considering how inactive i am... but lets save that story for another time) change in the rules of the submission.

the submisison in question is: horibe hidero's artbook "yours" - season of summer by sammo
the reason for deletion is one that applied to nudity/suggestive pose/etc. this is great, and im not too emotional about it - but my question comes down to this: does minitokyo not accept swimsuit scans anymore? are they also too suggestive?

im assuming it was a very borderline decision, but the same scan was submitted without the quarantine being put into place (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/256637/).

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Border-line submission indeed however if you look again at the second scan that was accepted, it didn't have nipples showing through the swimsuit and that would have been the deciding factor in which was accepted. Swimsuit scans are accepted however excessively suggestive poses or features that needn't be there (such as nipples or 'excessive sizes') are usually removed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I have always thought nipples showing through clothes were suggestive and deleted anything that had it to this day. Anyway, I've answered the question in the PM and littlejonny100 has already answered it, so it looks like this post isn't required any more.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.