Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Shaman King] What is your favorite Shaman King Team? - Minitokyo

[Shaman King] What is your favorite Shaman King Team?

Tagged under Shaman King

[Shaman King] What is your favorite Shaman Fight Team?

Team "Hoshigumi" (Hao Asakura, Luchist, Opacho)
3 votes
Team "Funbari Onsen" (Yoh Asakura, Faust VIII, Ryu)
3 votes
Team "The Ren" (Ren Tao, Horo-horo, Chocolove)
6 votes
Team "X-Laws 1" (Iron Maiden Jeanne, Marco, Lyserg)
1 votes
Others
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Each team has its own cool characters and similarities when it comes to their goal and attitude.

Team "Funbari Onsen" is my fav team. The name itself if cool.
And also, Yoh's Spirit of Sword is very cool (although originally used by matamune)

What is your favorite shaman king team? and why?

melman804

melman804

Prodigy Designs

Team Hoshigumi..haos just..so cruel..hes the total opposite of yoh..thats y i like him..at 1st yoh was my fav character..but i always said..he woulda been better evil..and bam..theres hao..and the fire spirit....wooh boy

Love Music & Drawing!(((d-_-b)))

Yeah, hao is really awesome... very strong character.. he can defeat all other team by himself alone without the help of opacho at luchist.

And Yoh and Hao will make a good tag team in my opinion... a samurai and a spellcaster..

melman804

melman804

Prodigy Designs

thaat would b somethin to see...i would actually pay to see that..holy shit..they can take ova the world!

Love Music & Drawing!(((d-_-b)))

I think, Hao, Yoh and Mistress Jeanne will be the most powerful team ever.. hehehe

i prefer team the ren...because i really like ren tao,luv his wierd hair,purple and like a horn at the back(wonder what hair gel did he use)..and his short,i just luv short people..cute!

Team Ren!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

team ren! yay! they look all pathetic! but i like their package,
they're like seasoning!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Team ren went too strong on their match against team myooh.
So strong that it makes team funbari hotspring to go on practice to become stronger.

If I love Hao... what is left to be said? so... yep... Hao's team...^^

ren's team the best because of horohoro and ren himself!

GO TEAM REN

The Ren is the best team because I love horohoro and Ren

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.