Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mountan dew live wire - Minitokyo

mountan dew live wire

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Fox-Wind

Fox-Wind

i will fight and not give in

i need to now how many people on minitokyo like or love mountan dew live-wire or do u like other mountan-dew flavors for my seld i love live wire more
so wich one will u pick can't wait

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

never tasted mountain dew..lool...stick with pepsi or water..hehe

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

i have no choice but to comment........

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

^hahaha me too i suppose...i never drank mountain dew but if RawD will be posting here i will buy a can just to have reason to post here too...loool

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I love live wire and original mountain dew. The other 'flavors' I don't care for, but those two; I can live off of. :)

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

*has tasted Mountain dew only once and can't remember how it tasted like....

probably my last post here

nickolos

nickolos

Sand is the real earth not rock

dude I dont like the live wire becuz its orangy tasting. But i like the original MD but I also like Code Red

Signature
credits: go to Fox-Wind for avatar sig and layout thank's z

i love mountain dew, but the lemon flavor.....it tastes like seven-up, but it's better...more refreshening taste...^__^

travanti1

travanti1

travanti1, GAMER 4 LIFE

i luv all mountain dew!

'Signature Image'
the things that make me happy ,games, games, and more games.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.